• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC Frankston is Moving

aussieBaller

PTC Frankston is moving to its 3rd location since January 8, 2008, to 2 Skye Rd Frankston on Thursday the 10th of November.

Its at the boom gates in Frankston, just off the Frankston Nth exit on Frankston Freeway, next door to Budget rent a car.

Our first gym was a 30sqm double car garage. It did a great job, memories from there will last forever.

On October the 15th 2010, we moved to the Frankston Football Ground, a 100sqm gym. It was good in it allowed us to get more equipment and grow, but its time is up.

Today I signed a lease to a 136sqm place in Frankston.

Its not a factory, its an old shop, much like the gyms from the 70's in the States. It has a big glass frontage and its brick, not a concrete slab place in an industrial area.

The gym is located 1km out of Frankston shopping centre, the other direction from where the Football Ground is.

The gyms dimensions are

5.5m wide
25m long

Its the combined size of our first 2 gyms.

We actually had a place in Langwarrin lined up, they rang on Wednesday to tell us it was leased on last Friday. I wasnt disappointed, things happen for a reason.

Another agent rang me Wednesday afternoon telling me about a place in Frankston. Factories in Frankston rarely come up, this is an old shop, years ago it was a windscreen place, for the last 12 years it was a trophy shop.

What sold me was, when Max peered in through the window, he looked up and said " Thats PTC"

This is an old building with heaps of character. All the factories we had looked at lacked character, Max and Nina werent happy with the first few we saw. We had settled on one because we wanted to hurry up and get out, a place I had originally rejected. Then we missed out.

Things happen for a reason.

This has one toilet, thats it.

Its very long and wide enough to run 2 racks opposite each other.

Its got 30sqm more space than where we currently are, the size of the original PTC.

I'm already contemplating setting up 30sqm as an exact replica of the original.

We get the key either next Wednesday or Thursday, until then its training as usual.

Anyone coming to the gym please note.

Skye Rd was divided by the Freeway decades ago, so #2 is in a tiny stretch of the road not accessed from the main section.

Its 100m from the off ramp from the Frankston Freeway, the Frankston Nth exit.

Its the extension of Overton Rd, opposite the Holden dealership at the boom gates