• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Buying online

Status
Not open for further replies.

p0ppins

Hi i am just wondering if people have had any success from buying gear online and getting it shipping into aus.
Is it a pretty likely success rate of getting it in?
Perhaps you could share your experience.
Thanks very much.

This forums going down hill... haha.

I can't believe how open people are here about gear. You don't know who's reading

when i worked for the AFP everyone used to call me poppins too.

Pedo+Bear+Is+legit+He+looks+legit+doesn+t+he_c2a8c1_344110.jpg

Sorry i think you may have misunderstood my request.
I'm not looking for any sites or sources. I just wondered if people have done it and what their experiences are.

Hi i am just wondering if people have had any success from buying gear online and getting it shipping into aus.
Is it a pretty likely success rate of getting it in?
Perhaps you could share your experience.
Thanks very much.

Hi, look mate everyone is going to have their own story to tell on this subject. BUT one fact remains: Australian Customs are the most strictest customs in the world, they have state of the art devices that pick up everything you can think of. So for your own safety i would steer well clear of importing anything into Australia.

Another person with a strong 1st post.

Got to love a strong first post now aye mate;)

At least he's straight to the point with no fucking around.

This forums going down hill... haha.

I can't believe how open people are here about gear. You don't know who's reading

I don't think the forum is going downhill, as long as i'm here i will make it my mission that it stays up on top. I don't post much on here, but its the people i know that will keep this place pumping.

And yes some people are too open about gear on this board i agree, they will be dealt with accordingly. I myself will not tolerate anything to do with Steroid Sources or Suppliers.

i have had sucess in the past via internet order but have recently been burnt , it was either siezed or never sent , customs seem to be getting harder ( guess there useing all the gear they nab ) , the best option now is to find a local source . I have heard there are UGL's in Australia , that would negate the customs issue

LOL, you attempted to buy gear yet you ask the question "How much protein to take".

I would suggest you learn more about fundamental nutrition before jumping into gear.

Just wondering how much whey protien to take ?, I have read 1.5 grams per pound of lean mass , Also can you cause problems by taking too much ?

provided you check the ingredients list of things you import CAREFULLY against the list of substances controlled in Australia, you'll be fine.
Here's a reply email I got from the TGA when I asked them about importation of supps, checking for controlled substances, and what happens if you try to bring in something dodgy:

Customs are responsible for enforcing TGA regulations in this instance. TGA does not make case by case decisions on whether or not your product is prohibited.

It is your responsibility
to ensure the medicine you import is not classified as prescription only, or otherwise restricted or prohibited in Australia.

Under the Personal Importation Scheme you may import a 3 month supply (based on the maximum daily dose on the product label) of unapproved therapeutic goods into Australia in any one importation without any approval required by the TGA provided that:

·
the goods are for your own treatment or the treatment of your immediate family; and
·
you do not supply (sell or give) the medicine to any other person; and
·
where possible, you keep the medicines or medical devices in their original packaging with any dispensing labels intact; and
·
the goods are not restricted under Australian Customs controls or quarantine rules and the goods do not contain a controlled substance; and
·
the goods are not injections that contain material of human or animal origin (except insulin); and
·
the total quantity of the goods imported within a 12 month period does not exceed 15 months supply of the goods (for medicines, at the maximum dose recommended by the manufacturer); and
·
if the goods are medicines in Schedule 4 or 8 of the Poisons Standard a prescription from a registered medical practitioner is held for the medicines.

Certain products cannot be imported under personal importation unless an import permit has been obtained. These include substances that are prohibited under Customs legislation, antibiotics, injectable drugs that contain material of human or animal origin (except insulin), and products that contain substances derived from endangered species. I have attached the Prohibited Imports List. The substances in this list are subject to control under the Customs (Prohibited Imports) Regulations 1956 and the Customs (Prohibited Exports) Regulations 1958.

Prohibited Imports List.pdf

This document is updated regularly so I have included the link for future reference.
http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/ocs-treaties-compliance-prohibited-impexp-precursor.htm

You should also contact the following Australian government departments to make sure they do not place restrictions on the importation of this product or ingredients in this product:
Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service – http://www.aqis.gov.au
Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities (endangered species) –
http://www.environment.gov.au

In regards to your last question, it is up to Customs as to how they choose to deal with other products in the same package, at TGA we do not have control over how Customs chooses to deal with the prohibited products and remainder of the package. It would be best to contact
Australian Customs to find out about their procedures in this case.

Stuff definitely gets through; customs doesn't have the means or the manpower to check every single package that enters the country. That said, you're pretty much flipping a coin as to whether anything gets through or not. Not to mention finding a legit site that ships discreetly.

Few of my mates have decent success with ordering one vial at a time from different sites and building a stockpile over time. You will just get customs letters if it is seized and nothing more

Few of my mates have decent success with ordering one vial at a time from different sites and building a stockpile over time. You will just get customs letters if it is seized and nothing more

Yeah good tactic, but I think steroids are just too popular these days and everybody is importing. Customs are smart... Not a lot gets through anymore.

Yeah good tactic, but I think steroids are just too popular these days and everybody is importing. Customs are smart... Not a lot gets through anymore.

Look for the Gen-Shi oil sachets. You get 2ml of oil in a sachet and it doesn't mention anything about what it is and is disguised as aromatherapy oil.
Order two sachets a week and after about 4 months you'll have a very decent cycle. You will pay through the teeth for shipping but it will still work out pretty cheap

Look for the Gen-Shi oil sachets. You get 2ml of oil in a sachet and it doesn't mention anything about what it is and is disguised as aromatherapy oil.
Order two sachets a week and after about 4 months you'll have a very decent cycle. You will pay through the teeth for shipping but it will still work out pretty cheap

^^Thanks for pointing this out to customs lol. :) Sounds shady dude.... How do you know what you are getting? Source legit local (not easy i know).

Status
Not open for further replies.