• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Protein Cheesecake with Mango ... or anything

chocchillimango

Made this protein cheesecake the other day...really light and so many flavour combination possibilities...the sky is the limit :D

You can even make it super low carb.
If you like sweet sweets, omit the cacao nibs from the base and substitute with more ground nuts and add a little sweetener of your choice.

Recipe here:

Protein Cheesecake with Mango | Chocolate Chilli Mango

This is what it looks like (mango version, cos I like mango) and macros included:

Attachments

• Protein Cheesecake_3270_wm.jpg
    Protein Cheesecake_3270_wm.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Protein Cheesecake_macros profile.jpg
    Protein Cheesecake_macros profile.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
It's in the oven now. Just baking not water bath. Used 100g of pulverized mango. 20g just didn't seem right. Used 1 scoop of mango wpi. Looked at macros and thought that I should have used 2 scoops. Next time. Might try the choc mint one too

good call with the mango...a lot of people don't have access to freeze dried mango (poor sods) so I didn't want to make that a deal breaker for the recipe. I add more too :)

dcee6608-ac4e-bd12.jpg

Now to refridgerate for a few hours and then time to taste test

Last edited:
i only have strawberry flavoured whey, but i have vanilla calcium caseinate; can i use that instead? or will the casein mess with the recipe somehow?

i only have strawberry flavoured whey, but i have vanilla calcium caseinate; can i use that instead? or will the casein mess with the recipe somehow?

for which one? the pear and date or mango?

for the mango, the berry whey is cool.
for the pear and date, not so much.
I've never used calcium caseinate for anything so I don't know to be honest.
I use micellar casein which is fantastic. Might be similar...you can only try??

What do you think would happen if I subbed in cottage cheese for some or all of the ricotta?

should be fine. ditto if you use Philadelphia Extra Light cream cheese (in fact, it would be more creamy).

:)

don't bother with the crust! better without it