• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Judge William Adams beats disabled daughter Hillary 16 YouTube video

WTF!!

I thought the wife or whaver it is was going to stop the beating then she comes out and said " roll over and take it like a grown woman" wtf

I didn't click on it. I believe a person should be put before their disability. Eg person with a disability not disabled person

Last edited:
I didn't click on it. I believe a person should be put before their disability. Eg person with a disability not disabled person
im sure quite sure what you mean.. the video isnt really about the fact she has a disability.. its about how disgusting her father treats her, just makes it worse, especially when she has a physical condition- he should be treating her with even more care; the fact he is a family court judge is sick

What sort of do-gooding post is that shit? and that **** of a father should not be a judge.

I copped the belt over my ass several times as a kid....stopped when I was maybe 10-11. I know from a thread I did a while back that a few other guys on the forum did as well. The difference with this guy and my folks was that he just seems to have no compassion or empathy for his child. He seems to get off on it. He looks like a fucking psycho. I couldn't watch all of it, it just gave me the shits.

I copped the belt over my ass several times as a kid....stopped when I was maybe 10-11. I know from a thread I did a while back that a few other guys on the forum did as well. The difference with this guy and my folks was that he just seems to have no compassion or empathy for his child. He seems to get off on it. He looks like a fucking psycho. I couldn't watch all of it, it just gave me the shits.

Same. And it fucking hurts.

I actually couldn't watch that. And I'm pretty desensitised to just about everything these days.

And you're right, he seems to get off on it. And he isn't going light either. That 8 minutes would have felt like an eternity for her.

My parents didn't do anything that went anywhere near that long, minute or so at the most, and they didn't go full on with the foul language (they talked to her like she was a dog in that vid). Also when I was 16 they gave me a bit more respect than to get a belt out....dad prob would've been worried that I'd swing back at that age lol.

Even though I was raised with the belt, I've never once felt the urge to pick up a belt, wooden spoon or anything to discipline my kid. He's copped his share of smacks on the ass, but I don't see any need to use something to lash him with.

i got smacked, pinched by the ear and just grabbed really tight by the arm or something, never a belting even though dad said he would "belt"
usually over dumb shit like not brushing my teeth EXACTLY when he told me to, like a power thing..
still mum would never ever take part in anything like that.. shes more of a verbal hurting you with words kind of person

Dkd is spot on about empathy: if we start becoming rational beings we forget about empathy and cOmpassion.

You see a man who beats up his kid. I see a man who is crying out for help. He just doesn't know it yet.

I have worked with a lot of kids who have been abused, neglected at young ages. No matter the circumstances, they always want their parents.

Eg

14 year old kid sexually assaulted his 8 year old sister. he thought it was normal behavior because he was sexually assaulted by his dad. He thought it was normal. How we live in society. He ends up in the care of the government. He hates the place. All he wants is his father even thoUgh his father committed an atrocious attack on him. It's interesting to see the bond between a parent and a child even though they were harmed by their parents.

Not saying this girl will inflect pain and suffering on others. I'm just saying, I hope this girl gets given another shot at lIving a full life free from abuse. it won't happen over night but with the right team, attitude and strategies. Anything is possible. Same goes for the father. There is always hope

oh how i would like to beat him with that belt... or some other object that will put him back in his place.