• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BioFurnace or ProFlex?

rushjohn

hey im looking to purchase some protein blend in order to use throughout the day or at night when i run out of cottage cheese.
was looking into bioflex products and want to take advantage of the free shipping.
Am having trouble deciding with either Proflex or Bio Furnace and have noticed that they both have casein in it however Furnace has hydro casein aswell

i dont mind paying abit extra for furnace as it has fat loss ingredients as im trying to get lean but am afraid of the caffefine intake as im already gonna be using other caffefine products

was wondering which products offers better absorbtion time and which would be a better choice?

Proflex FTW

if you have taken the product before and multiple times then would you let me know which flavor was the best to you as im looking to purchase 4kgs worth and would like some perspective on flavors before i do :p

is the caffefine content neglible when it comes to bio furnace?
planning to drink it during work and it may help with energy levels however am afraid that once i take a pre workout at around 5-6pm that itll affect my sleep

I agree with Shrek on both counts!

I've also tried the vanilla and it is by far the best vanilla protein I've ever had (as is the Banana and I don't even like Banana flav proteins but Proflex Banana is awesome!).