• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Squat stands

I'd definitely pay a bit extra and get the MMPR rack from Gym Direct for $595.

You get heaps of chinning options plus a better level of safety than those half racks.

I'd definitely pay a bit extra and get the MMPR rack from Gym Direct for $595.

You get heaps of chinning options plus a better level of safety than those half racks.

I think space is the issue here.

Oops my bad....forgot about space issue. Hulk's link looks good in that case.

Do you have one of these Chist Ian ?

No but after looking at a few it doesnt look to bad in terms of how its designed.. especially in regards to seperate free-standing ones and als o i like the support for bench!

May get one so more then 1 person can bench at my gym.

We've got these adjustable ForceUSA squat stands for $304 with the AUSBB discount.

Force USA Adjustable Width Squat Stands | Little Bloke Fitness

f-squat.jpg

We'll also have the ForceUsa squat stands from the original post back in stock in a couple of weeks for $195 - minus discount.

(I think it's funny how the image of the (non forceusa) squat rack at worldfitness looks just like this one and still has part of the forceusa logo in the background ;-).

Last edited:
Those rogue stands look great, I like the S2, does anyone have any experience with Rogue Australia. And has anyone used or own any of their equipment, namely the squat stand S2?

EDIT: Wow just had a look at those JME squat stands, they look good too. Anyone used them? seen them etc?

Last edited:
It looks pretty similar to the IE assault rack, except cheaper $$$ wise.

IE also have some of the JME squat stands (about 2-3 pairs left) as well as their own ones (which are far better imo)

Yeh i would love to get the IE assault rack, but dollars wouldn't permit the purchase. I am getting my plates from IE though.