• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Can't snatch lol

0ni

Registered Rustler
I can't do hook grip in the snatch because my hands are too small. I can do hook grip in deadlifts fine so it's probably my lateral wrist flexibility that needs improving

How do I into bendy wrists

How important is the hook grip, does it make much of a difference? I've only ever used a pronated grip and have never had a problem.

when i used to snatch, hook grip seemed more comfortable, dont know why though.

I am pretty sure the title to this thread was supposed to be "Can't get any snatch".

Hook grip is also code for hooker too.

are you gripping to wide?

No, I have to grip near the collars because of my long arms, legs and short torso. I think I fixed this issue though, I found that if I use a slight arm bend then I can grip the bar properly. Could still work on my wrists tho

How important is the hook grip, does it make much of a difference? I've only ever used a pronated grip and have never had a problem.

Just stops the bar slipping out, you can lift more weight as well but that's not an issue atm lol

I am pretty sure the title to this thread was supposed to be "Can't get any snatch".

Hook grip is also code for hooker too.

OH now it all makes sense, his hands are too small and has no wrist action.

foreveralone :(