• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

help with dbol training program please.

skindog101

hey fellas iv been training for 3 years with out enhansers i know how to train properly i bulked up to 92kgs about 8months ago and i have recently ripped back down to 80kgs so have no problems with my training (with out the gear), now iv got a 6 wk course of dbol and i need a training program to suit using that, etc... reps? sets? muscles groups on which days and what to work together to get maximum results from my course.

thanks very much any help would be great cheers : )

Adam:)

There is no magic set or reps scheme. Your recovery will be enhanced so you can train more frequently.

And if your running 6 weeks of dbol only, you have done no (or best case, very little) research on AAS.

Do not run an oral only AAS cycle.

DC Training is probably best for when you're on a short cycle
Or any linear gains type program that uses rest/pause. You would probably make decent gains on a bill starr full body 3 a week type program but rest paused sets and reps

thanks oni n shrek for that, the other blokes who put the two cents in dont next time i was after help not a carry on about not being able to train, as i CLEARLY stated in my post i train fine with out using, i just wanted sum help with training on dbol cos i HAVE read that you need to train more intence etc u need to add more sets?say if i train every other day not using, now when i use can i train 6days?normally the muscles take a good 72 hours to repair, do they repair in 48 hours now when im on the cycle? those r the questions i want answered not, 'you obviously dont know how to train'
and
'i agree'

cheers for those ppl that HELP me to the others that wanta write shit on my posts F@@k off!

Settle petal. You can't expect any less when you go tooting your horn but then ask other people to do all the leg work for you.

You won't need some "special" program. You will be able to train harder and heavier and recover better and you should just take advantage of this by using either high-intensity principles (eg. Doggcrap training, drop sets, etc) or strict linear periodisation like Oni said.

If your training is going so well why do you want to do dbol?

Maybe you could let us know your lifts and your training program. Since it is working so well I am sure there would be plenty of people here interested in how you train.

How old are you? Im guessing to young to be taking aas in the 1st place judging by that dramatic outburst. Dbol only cycles are a waste

ive found giving advice on gear on forums is like giving cake to a fat person..

Even if u tell to not do something.. they would end up doing it because its in front of them and their going to eat it..

Wait this is just forum advice in general..

BTW im still anti drugs for other people and celltech is the way of the future..

I would not use DBOL only, if you are gonna use AAS, just use plain test for your first time, a reasonable dosage maybe front load if you want to.

Oral cycles tend to be bad for your liver and dont give huge results.

And make sure you have PCT gear prior to starting, it would be silly not to.

People should try to give him some advice and steer him in the right direction.

Not that i recommend use of any of it really

ive found giving advice on gear on forums is like giving cake to a fat person..

Even if u tell to not do something.. they would end up doing it because its in front of them and their going to eat it..

Wait this is just forum advice in general..

BTW im still anti drugs for other people and celltech is the way of the future..

As long as its celltech hardcore

All that insulin spiking dextrose might have a negative effect on all that Keto :D

But who can argue with Cell-Tech Hardcore, 7lbs in 7 days!

The New Cell Tech 2.0 lol
312608_187820077963997_127535777325761_435999_1346574269_n.jpg