• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Portugese Chicken & Bacon Salad

Gunner

This what I've been having for lunch lately. It tastes so good I had share it. I'm not sure if you would call it a salad or not. I guess it depends on how you have it. Fresh, cold or cooked. I personally just mix it all together and reheat it as most of the ingredients I have pre cooked in the fridge.

Ingredients
200g chicken breast grilled (cooked weight)
2 rashers short cut rindless bacon (approx 50g raw weight)
2 whole extra large eggs
100g Baked Kumara
25g of Grated Cheese
50g Spinach (chopped if you prefer)
35g Tomato Paste
Portugese Chicken Spice

Mix all together and serve. Good as a cold salad or cooked.

745.6 calories. P - 94g / C - 24.6g / F - 30.1 / Fibre 5.4g

Like I've said above, I have most things already pre-cooked in the fridge except for the eggs. I do the eggs fresh so the yolk is runny. I also add Cajun spice.

Enjoy

Sounds like the wifey is after some credit :p

Yeah. Probabley. She was the one who suggested making this kind of chicken and bacon salad with egg and cheese but my idea to to just mix it all together and add kumara and spinach. Either way tastes good.

Here's a pic
dceca3fb-c05f-eec8.jpg