• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

homebrewing

marko180

been reading around on other forums and theres some info about homebrewing your own steroids. a lot of the more trusted members on those forums said they've had great success doing it on their own and seems to work out very cheap. just need to get the raw powder.
I've got all the recipes and methods used if anyone wants to read.
might sound dodgey but when u think about it, all the underground labs selling would do the same thing and its more than likely the same recipe used by the large pharmeceutical companies.

has anyone here done it before?

Mate lots of people have and are doing it now, there's not really any more i can tell you champ.

It almost sounds to me like your looking for a powder source, this would be prohibited by the board if you were doing so, just keep that in mind mate:)

So what exactly does home brewing gear involve? I've heard about it a bit but never really red up on it too much. Do you just get some sort of powder form of the compound and just mix in a bit of castor oil (or whatever sort of oil they use), or is a little more involved than that?

Google can go a long way.
Most 'gear' these days is just home brewed unless labeled other wise and you get lucky to have a proper lab brand. Although a lot of people are out to make a quick buck, so know your sources.
To answer your question Tyrone its pretty much you buy a powder, mix with an oil and bake, have to keep sterile and add benzyl alcohol (i think) to keep it sterile. all while making sure your doing it properly.