• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New Extracts - what would you like?

Bioflex

Site Advertiser

We sell a lot of extracts at Bulk Nutrients whether they are in powder form in isolation, in blends or combined in capsules.

I am just in the process of putting in another order with our extract manufacturer and would like to gauge interest in any additional products.

Nettle Root has been suggested, does anyone have anything else they would like?​

A good fitness based multi vitamin for strength athletes would be great. And as mentioned before a fish oil or essential fatty acid complex.

And after reading some of Fadi's recent posts may be a anti oxidant complex of:

Vitamin C
Vitamin E
CoQ10
Lipoic acid
N-Acetyl Cysteine
Olive leaf extract

To assist in battling free radicals after a hard days exercising:)

I would certainly buy it.....

Hi Guys,

The tips are much appreciated. I have finallt found a bit of a loophole which should allow us to provide fish oil - albeit in liquid form and the multi vitamin/mineral mix is something we are definitely working on.

There will be a few extra goodies added over the next few weeks too.

Sweet, I'd love bitch mode(liquid) versions, I can't swallow tablets for crap lol..

Sounds good looking forward to it, I just put through an order so that will keep me going for a while, bad timing lol..

Hi Guys,

The tips are much appreciated. I have finallt found a bit of a loophole which should allow us to provide fish oil - albeit in liquid form and the multi vitamin/mineral mix is something we are definitely working on.

There will be a few extra goodies added over the next few weeks too.

Any chance of a capsulated fish oil in the future? I'm not sure how palatable one or two tablespoons of liquid fish oil would be....

Just thought of a good one (I think)...what about flaxseed....grounded or whole, can be pretty costly at stores maybe you guys could get it cheaper and we can add it in with our orders.

err... type II collagen to mix with glucosamine?
I have your joint complex on order, but i think that's the magic ingredient for me (but will soon find out!)

Any chance of a capsulated fish oil in the future? I'm not sure how palatable one or two tablespoons of liquid fish oil would be....

Same here, no way could I swallow liquid fish oil in the morning (or any time for that matter), I would instantly vomit. Plus fish oil gel capsules can be had fairly cheap, I pay under $10 for 400.

I think the anti oxidant complex would be a priority as there are plenty of multi vitamins available, but I have been unable to find a GOOD anti oxidant complex any where that contains all the essentials, and these would be great priority to good health and longevity, something I believe everyone would be interested in:)

Thanks again for the suggestons guys.

Just going through some of them, at this stage we are looking at an "oils" product which may well be a blend. the idea would be multiple oils for the obvious variety of benefits. Formulating this is on my list, I think it is reasonably well worked out but any suggestions are welcomes here.

Doing an oil product in a gel cap form will be tough, it is getting too close to TGA territory, so really won't be possible.

The anti oxidant is on the list of "to do's" as well as an anti lactose.