• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

No pasta lasagne

jzpowahz

No pasta lasagne

Makes 6 serves (267 cals 32P/14C/8F)

Ingredients
500g mince meat
500g zucchini
1 jar of pasta sauce
150g sour cream
300g low fat cottage cheese
250g mixed veggies
4 egg whites
75g low fat cheese (mozzarella would be best)

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 180c(375f)
2. Slice zucchini into thin slices
3. Brown mince meat. Drain & set aside.
4. Nuke frozen veggies
5. In a bowl mix sour cream, cottage cheese, egg and veggies
6. Mix mince with pasta sauce.
7. Spray a baking pan and start layering. (zucchini, white mix, meat, zucchini etc. etc.)
8. Cover the top with adequate cheese
9. Cover with foil and bake for 45 mins and then remove the foil and bake for another 10min or so.

11%2B-%2B1

from here
TESTOSTERONE NATION | No-Pasta Lasagna - Page 1

This reminds me of moussaka.

IMO you shouldn't mess with Italian food. It's God's gift to the universe....I love it as is!

Saw this one on bb.com and was on my to make this. Made one of these for family bbq this avo though I think ill eat most of it. Ill post up pics later.

My wife made this for me tonight and it was great.

Will have leftovers for dinner tomorrow night also.

Thank you for the suggestion for the recipe. Very good idea.

Good stuff :)

Cooked up another no pasta lasagne but added 500g bacon, took out the mixed veggies & used egg plant instead of zucchini. Winning combo!
2012%2B-%2B1