• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Woman had drunken sex with four boys - and escapes jail sentence

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Woman had drunken sex with four boys - and escapes jail sentence

013957-laura-o-039-donnell.jpg

A WOMAN who had sex with four teenage boys has walked free from court after being handed a suspended prison sentence. Laura O'Donnell, 20, pleaded guilty and was convicted in the County Court of four counts of sexual penetration of a child under 16 and five counts of committing an indecent act with a child under 16.
Court documents reveal she plied the boys, aged 12, 15, and two aged 14, with alcohol on three separate occasions. The first two involved one victim and the third, all four.
Documents show O'Donnell, who had trained to be a childcare worker, assaulted the boys while drunk between February and June last year in Ballarat .
Judge Sue Pullen wholly suspended O'Donnell's two-year, five-month sentence and placed her on an 18-month community-based order despite her previously breaching a similar order for an attempted robbery.
A report handed to Judge Pullen by a community corrections officer said O'Donnell repeatedly breached her 125-hour order and even failed to attend an assessment for the order she was eventually granted.
The judge attributed her offending to a troubled background, low self-esteem and alcohol abuse.
Crime Victims Support Association president Noel McNamara said the sentence was a disgrace.

"If it was a man on those charges it would have been a different story," he said.

Obviously she's a little messed in the head (jesus christ look at those eyes :eek:) but I think they could've made her a little more accountable for that one...

Last edited:
Not sure the boys would have complained too much about it, but would have been willing participants IMO.

I recon the complaint would have come from a parent or some one else who found out about it.

I still agree it's a big double standard:cool:

We dont know the circumstances...

More then likley they were into it.

That's the thing that gets me.

I don't really think its a double standard, as most guys who are that age are VERY keen to get laid. I really don't see them as victims. I mean it is a double standard, but men and women are different, so in a sense, there should be a double standard.

That's not to say the same doesn't apply to girls at times though, there are younger girls who seek out sex with older men, then the parents find out, and the guys go to prison, while all along the girl was into it or willing.

Not always the case of course, just saying. IMO, it is a traversty of justice if a girl willingingly has sex with a guy, and the guy goes to prison for it. Especially when the guy is reasonably young (say 19 y/o and a 15 y/o).

Its the sort of thing that needs to be dealt with on a case-by-case basis I guess.

I got to say tho, if I was a 14 y/o and was plied with alcohol to sleep with a 20 y/o chick, I wouldn't feel like a victim....

We dont know the circumstances...

More then likley they were into it.

It's not really so much if they were into it or not but more so they are not at a mature enough age to make a responsible decision and they were taken advantage of by someone in a position of authority.

If it was a female and she was into it it would be a totally different story.

It's not really so much if they were into it or not but more so they are not at a mature enough age to make a responsible decision and they were taken advantage of by someone in a position of authority.

If it was a female and she was into it it would be a totally different story.

Yes but it wasn't so it is different. It's jusy how life is...

Does not matter. If it was the other way around it wouldnt.

It wouldn't, but it should.

Circumstances should always matter.

Take this hypothetical (repeat, hypothetical) situation. Lets say a young guy (say 20ish) is tutoring a 15 year old girls who is, how shall i say, an early bloomer. The girl finds him attractive, starts wearing low cut tops etc. And then one day, she seduces him during a session.

The guy, unable to resist his urges, sleeps with her.

Should he go to prison?

Last edited:
I would have no sympathy in that situation. Have some fucking self control. It's a 15 year old girl.

The situation where I have sympathy is when blokes get caught out with girls lying about there age and still get in shit.

I would have no sympathy in that situation. Have some fucking self control. It's a 15 year old girl.

The situation where I have sympathy is when blokes get caught out with girls lying about there age and still get in shit.

That is true, but you gotta remember that different people mature at different ages. Some girls might be 15 but look like they are 20. Some look 15 and are still prepubescent. Big difference between the two.

I know the law, and wouldn't cross it. But it is human nature to find sexually mature members of the opposite sex attractive (assuming they are attractive of course). And if that person comes on to you, I can't blame a guy for not having strong enough will power to resist.

I would feel sorry for a guy in that situation. I personally would just stop contact with the person if I saw the sitation developing in that way.

Also Bazza, what if the guy was only 18 or 19? And the girl was 15?

Do you seriously think it would still be a crime? The guy could be less mature than the girl at that age!

You do realise that if the girl is 15 y/o and 364 days it is illegal, but if you slept with her the next day its not?

The law is ridiculous in this matter, and discretion should be exercised on a case-by-case basis as mentioned above.

Like I said have some self control. You know there age, who cares if they look mature. if you do it deal with the fall out.

Like I said have some self control. You know there age, who cares if they look mature. if you do it deal with the fall out.

I do agree with you in the sense that if you do do it, knowing their age, you should be prepared to deal with the fall out. My point is that in some cases, there shouldn't BE any fall out.

Not every single person on the planet who is the same age is the same.

There are clear boundaries, don't get me long. Anyone prepubescent is out of bounds. Someone should be both sexually and mentally mature enough. The point is, some reach this point much earlier than others.

Ok, here is another hypothetical for you, what about a prepubescent 17 year old? By your standards, you can sleep with them as they are over the age of consent, despite the fact they are clearly not ready for sex!!

I think that is too narrow-minded a view. Not every single person on the planet who is the same age is the same.

There are clear boundaries, don't get me long. Anyone prepubescent is out of bounds. Someone should be both sexually and mentally mature enough. The point is, some reach this point much earlier than others.

Ok, here is another hypothetical for you, what about a prepubescent 17 year old? By your standards, you can sleep with them as they are over the age of consent, despite the fact they are clearly not ready for sex!!

Pistach. How am I narrow minded. Seriously if you don't think it wrong that a 20 year old cant stop himself from shagging a 15 year girl. Well we are obviously on a totally different page.

That is all I'm saying about that. I'm not that interested in this topic.

Pistach. How am I narrow minded. Seriously if you don't think it wrong that a 20 year old cant stop himself from shagging a 15 year girl. Well we are obviously on a totally different page.

That is all I'm saying about that. I'm not that interested in this topic.

I edited my comment, but you must have already been replying to it. Narrow minded is not the right term, which is why I took it out of my post.

I think she took advantage of them for sure, YES the young blokes would want to get there rocks off, but she shouldn't of let it happen.......what if she fell pregnant?, than lets see if the young boys were ready huh. Its the same the other way around, no body talks of the real outcomes of why the law is what it is, unwanted pregnancy effects not only the two involved, but if the baby is born...they are unwanted, fuuurk that has to be considered in the courts, and it is, but yes also agree things must be taken on a case by case bases as different circumstances and outcomes reflect the nature of humanity.