• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hsc

gij100

HSC starts tomorrow for me.
Any advice from you guys? How did you guys handle yours, and looking back, would you do things any differently ?

My HSC was a complete disaster, and I knew it about 6-12 months before the exams.....just wasnt interested in all the study. Then 18 years later started Uni and nailed every subject, quite a few HDs. My salary really jumped as a result of some qualifications I got under my belt and a couple of strategic career moves.

Lesson being, a poor HSC result ain't the end of the world. Now get back to the books!

i did pretty well in the exams. just know your syllabus off by heart, and rewrite all your notes.

my problem is that i didn't really want to go to uni until about 2 months before the HSC so my assignment marks weren't the best. looking back i would've tried harder during the year. but i did my exam well.

study hard, its just two weeks of work. going well will give you options.

study hard , but remember leave time for yourself , don't go burning yourself out.. give yourself a goal when you reach that goal reward yourself

Well, not much else you can do now to prepare.
Just do your best on the day.
If you don't get the results you wanted, don't worry.
Plenty of opportunities will come your way in the following years, if you look for them.

its a bit late. how many exams do you have? My last term is pretty cruisy, only like 3-4 assessments

thanks for the advice guys. a little stressed but hopefully i'll pull through. not hoping for the best results, but set my sights on physio, which shouldn't be too hard to get into.

its a bit late. how many exams do you have? My last term is pretty cruisy, only like 3-4 assessments

aww man i wish i was in QLD. i've got 8 exams in total

I did my HSC in 1998 so it may have changed since then. I got all those past exam books and used to just sit there going through those, find it easier to study that way than just reading a text. Lucky I did it that way as my povo school didn't cover all the syllabus so found a lot of new topics and taught myself those parts of the exam.

Got 93.55 UAI when i did mine and a state rank....feelsgoodman.jpeg

Advice: dont be nervous, that's for chumps and you're not a chump

Predict what they'll ask, that's what they will ask....worked for me.

use your intuition.

yousoundlikeasmartcookiebestofluckwithyourfutureendeavoursandmylovetoyourfamilyhowisyourmumbythewaydidshegetthoseflowersisent.jpeg