• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What would you do if your partners ex is causing grief?

kindred

What would you do if your partners ex is causing grief?

My girlfriends ex had a child with her and causes her so much trouble.

He wouldnt pay child support until he was forced to by the authorities and when he did he didnt pay the right amount.

He never buys any cloths for the girl and often takes cloths that have been bought by her mother and keeps them at his house.

He doesnt take care of her when she comes back from visiting him she hasnt had her hair done its always in a total mess. She comes back in crap clothes that dont fit her. All she eats while over there is takeaway which she is not supposed to eat cause when she has it she freaks out shakes goes hyper etc.

He was sent to jail not that long ago for 45 days and my girlfriend had to come up with BS lies to tell her daughter why he was away.

Last night she told me he said he was going to run away with her daughter and she'd never see her again. She also told me apparently he has said this before.

Is there anything I can do? Its distressing to go over there place and both of them are in tears. Its also distressing to her daughter freaking out and violently lashing out cause of all the crap her father causes.

Last edited:
Record everything. Even if just writing a diary of events

Yeah I told her to do that and report it to the police or who ever just so they know what has happned.

if he does flip out and run away with her at least they will have it in writting the things he has said.

If you are not in love with this girl all I can see in the future is some.bad shit for you. Get out now.

If you do love her good luck.

Or pull your heads out you blokes got no judgement when to fuck around with threads when its serious or not.

Kindred probably authorities or community services would be best, but yeah record down everything if you can keep you phone on a bench and have the voice recorder going on it, most phones have it.