• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

breaking up

mocha

Just curious.. what are the reasons youve broken up with your gf/bf?
whats the worst youve put up with that they did..because you loved them?
Whats the worst thing someone has done to hurt you/ break your heart?

Last edited:
Lucky for her , her location is not in her little thingo...

Otherwise the rowdy buys might be onto it... It only took you 10min though daveo!

lol no guys!
nothing wrong.. just curious abotu others as hes my first.. never had a breakup

anyways time to go out :)
hope use have a gd night

Just curious.. what are the reasons youve broken up with your gf/bf?
whats the worst youve put up with that they did..because you loved them?
Whats the worst thing someone has some to hurt you/ break your heart?

gf too clingy , sure a close relationship is all fair enough , but still need breathing room , room to stretch out with out having to check in all the time , couldn't handle it anymore so needed to tell her to take a hike

the worst would have to be being used , young and stupid and blinded by "love"

If he's cheating on you or being physically or emotionally abusive you should dump his ass.

EDIT - just saw your last post, never mind.

Last edited:
I worked with a basket case of a bloke, whose GF was even weirder.....she'd call him all the time while he was at work. When he was at the Xmas party she rang him about 6 times....shit, talk about clingy. Thank fk I don't have to put up with that kind of shit.

They've split up now and this guy is now going out with the ugliest woman in our office.

And she hasnt left him?

I dont think you have though this through...

Haha :)

It was awhile ago and I gave her the ultimatum to either break it off with him (security, impending marriage) or stick with me (ok at the time but no promises etc.) and she chose the former.

I felt used lol :D

Indeed!

Worst thing that has been done to me to break my heart was being cheated on... to make matters worse I found out when I was 8 months pregnant. It was the emotional relationship which was harder for me to take than the physical cheating. We worked through it though - been married for 8 years in total. Trust was VERY hard to get back again.

If he's cheating on you or being physically or emotionally abusive you should dump his ass.

EDIT - just saw your last post, never mind.

noo.. not really.. sometimes i just feel so let down and hurt like on past annis and bdays.. and i know i shouldnt hold the past against him but i can only get hurt so may times cos i feel like he doesnt make an effort..
but just when we have arguments he laughs at me and gets defensive and angry and gets all logical and only cares about winning the argument instead of trying to make me feel better :(

GF engaged to another man... woops! :p

wtf?
...I liked V8's, he was into Rotarys... was doomed from the beginning...

no idea what that means lol

Indeed!

Worst thing that has been done to me to break my heart was being cheated on... to make matters worse I found out when I was 8 months pregnant. It was the emotional relationship which was harder for me to take than the physical cheating. We worked through it though - been married for 8 years in total. Trust was VERY hard to get back again.
oh my god thats so horrible to hear :( sorry.. im sure it made u strong..
how did u even find out? did he seem like the type to go off and flirt or totally unexpected?

I worked with a basket case of a bloke, whose GF was even weirder.....she'd call him all the time while he was at work. When he was at the Xmas party she rang him about 6 times....shit, talk about clingy. Thank fk I don't have to put up with that kind of shit.

They've split up now and this guy is now going out with the ugliest woman in our office.

thats pretty clingy.. im weird.. i dont know.. i trust him i guess :( but i do worry abit and get paranoid sometimes ( when he goes overseas.. or out with mates).. tho i wouldnt call him etc during the night if he goes out and gets drunk

noo.. not really.. sometimes i just feel so let down and hurt like on past annis and bdays.. and i know i shouldnt hold the past against him but i can only get hurt so may times cos i feel like he doesnt make an effort..
but just when we have arguments he laughs at me and gets defensive and angry and gets all logical and only cares about winning the argument instead of trying to make me feel better :(

He is male you got to expect that from him.

He is male you got to expect that from him.

arent there guys that just get it tho?? what to do when a girls upset, not just walk away cos ur shitty or yell at her/laugh in her face
apart from gay dudes?

arent there guys that just get it tho?? what to do when a girls upset, not just walk away cos ur shitty or yell at her/laugh in her face
apart from gay dudes?

There maybe guys like that but not many. Best way to deal with it is to tell him the issue and hen let him go and think about it. That will stop.him from deflecting with laughter or anger and getting into an srgument and thinking of only winning.

There maybe guys like that but not many. Best way to deal with it is to tell him the issue and hen let him go and think about it. That will stop.him from deflecting with laughter or anger and getting into an srgument and thinking of only winning.

ahh ok, thanks.. i guess its good to know hes not just like.. a robot in terms of understanding