• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Does this sound ok for a circuit???

kindred

All using dumb-bells. I only have access to dumb-bells at the moment.

Front Racked Squats
Front Racked Backwards Lunges
Hammer Curls
RDL's
Military Press
Laterals

If anyone has any other suggestions for a whole body circuit stick it up. Im restricted to using dumb-bells at the moment.

Looks ok except you're going to be severely limited in the weight you can use by both the curls and lateral raises.

Stick to compounds so you can use more weight

I would swap hammer curls for some form of row (bent over or upright), then laterals for thrusters or alternating o/h press.

In terms of a whole body workout it doesn't seem your chest or upper/mid back will get worked with those exercises. How about pullovers and rows as possible additions?

EDIT - DB Bench press too, how could I forget.

I've been uplifted by Kindred's dramatic turn around.

A year ago he was a depressed loser. These days he's a stud muffin with girls aplenty it seems.

Inspirational story IMO. I think there's something in that for all of us.

I would swap hammer curls for some form of row (bent over or upright), then laterals for thrusters or alternating o/h press.

I had to google thrusters :S Funny the way you do stuff but have no idea what they are called I was calling them squat/shoulder presses Im sure half the other shit i do i call something weird.

Fuck kindred you have been training for years you should have this by now!

I am looking for something different and more circuity. All my stuff tends to end up being 3x sets of 10 reps of the below with 30 seconds to 2 minutes rest intervals between exercises.

Legs - squats
Back - deadlifts and bent over rows
Chest - bench press or dumb-bell bench press
Shoulders - seated military press
Triceps - rolling triceps thingos (fucked if i know what they are called)
Biceps - alternate biceps curls