• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sydney man stabs and kills intruder armed with stun gun

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Sydney man stabs and kills intruder armed with stun gun
A WOULD-be home burglar armed with a stun gun has been killed by the homeowner after he attempted to rob a house in Sydney's south west yesterday afternoon. The 30-year-old robber was stabbed to death by the homeowner after he threatened him with a stun gun in Yagoona at 3.15pm.

Police said the man entered a house while the owner was in a rear shed.
The owner, 54, returned to the house and was threatened by the man who was armed with an electronic stun device.

Sydney man stabs and kills intruder armed with stun gun | News.com.au

yeah they are,

I knew a kid that got home invaded.

He was stabbed twice and was able to defend himself by stabbing the offender once as well and got a 2 year good behaviour bond for it.

makes me glad that i live out bush , plenty of places for a shallow grave

no logic in this....the guy will prolly get more time for defending his property which his worked hard to attain then the guy breaking in to steal it....

a real shame if the owner gets time...

no logic in this....the guy will prolly get more time for defending his property which his worked hard to attain then the guy breaking in to steal it....

a real shame if the owner gets time...

Well the guy who broke in is dead, so he's already got more time than the burglar...

i can understand why the home owner gets charged
how easy would it be to invite someone over , kill them and then say " they were trying rob me , i needed to protect my property"

i thought there was always a case of "manslaughter/murder" if a criminal breaks in and dies. I recall a man barricading himself in his room with his disabled wife and the robbers kicked the door in so he shotgunned them. iirc he went to court for manslaughter.

Interesting case. From memory (going back to law school Criminal Law days..) provocation/self defence can be used only as a partial defence in NSW, so it's likely there's a manslaughter charge on the cards.

Well no charges have been layed at this stage.

Don 't believe all the media hype about it. I doubt the guy will get convicted of anything..