• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mountain biking XC and all mountain

brendon

Well ive decided im going to get into mountain biking. not to much enduro stuff but as something fun exciting and ill be able to do after work during summer. still doing the moto stuff but you need a full day and a lot of travel for that where pretty much a kilometre down the road there a lot of mountain bike trakcs + downhill.. and canberra is an internaitonally recognised place for mountain bike competition and hosts events.

so is anyone into it and can recomend stuff.. im talking with a lot of guys at work who are into it as well just seeing if anyone on here into it.

im looking at getting a Trek Fuel EX 8 bike.

yeah, i mtbike, but i mainly ride the enduro stuff. i ride a 29er singlespeed hardtail and i'm a sucker for 100km+ point to point races so my perspective is probably a bit skewed...

none the less, i love riding at stromlo, it's a great facility and as a sydney resident it's something to be truly jealous of.

I have internet-pals who ride the fuel ex and i've heard good things. one of said internet buddies is actually selling his at the moment and it might be worth a look: 2010 Trek EX8 - Bikes Move Us - Australian Cycling Forum/Community

mountain biking here , nothing too extreme like jumps cliffs , but i love hitting the single trails , exploring the place and the technical stuff

majorly pissed at the local turd bmx'ers , they ruined a great single trails by putting 3 foot dirt jumps along and fucking up the trail , tempted to from blow the jumps up and get rid of the crappy things

i have giant alias hard tail

treks are a good bike i used to have a trek 3700 , now have a trek road bike ,

what's your budget , hit up your lbs and try out a few bikes to see what suits you

thanks for tips... ill look into it.... budget i figure upto perhaps 2300... its a lot for me to spend on a biek but im sure it will be useful and worth the money. the ex8 is 3k rrp but i reckon i can get oen for lot cheaper