• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What's your favourite type of girl?

What's your favourite type of girl?

• Shy girl

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Pretty girl

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Intelligent girl

• Forum stalker girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girl who doesn't nag

• Girl with pulse

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Mocha

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Actually there are signs of poll fatigue I think. I put about a minute's thought into those options...and it shows.

I can't help it, these days I just need to start a poll about something. Wonder what's the best type of therapy for poll addicts? Might start a poll on that.

one that isnt one of those stupid girls that act dumber then goldfish and carry around dogs in bags n shit, cant stand that shit. lol

Ive got plenty of ideas for polls.

I'm gonna poll all your asses until I get banned.

You can basically poll anything. How soon will I be banned poll, who's most likely to be banned poll etc etc

Ive got plenty of ideas for polls.

I'm gonna poll all your asses until I get banned.

You can basically poll anything. How soon will I be banned poll, who's most likely to be banned poll etc etc

do it

I like them girly girls. Can't stand girls dating tom boys or girls who r part of the fellers

I agree with you Sookie baby....love them girly girls, with the heels and stockings, makes my groin go boing.

I went with other, all of the above..

I love shy chicks that really come alive in the sack, its like what tha, woohoo..
has to have decent looks, common sence, and a brain.

Shrek's been at it again, with the edit rape, lol.

Lot of votes for Mocha....where did that option come from?

This forum is like your giant toy isn't it?

Shrek: AKA 'Master of Deception'. :D

I grow tired of these false allegation.

You got evidence Bro.
come-at-me-bro-turtle.jpg