• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many hours do you sleep?

How many hours do you sleep?

• More than 9 hours

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • 9 hours

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • 8 hours

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • 7 hours

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • 6 hours

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • 5 hours

• Less than 5 hours

• Total voters

DKD

Private Dancer
On a typical night, how many hours sleep do you get?

I'd love to be getting at least 7, or preferably 8, but can never manage it. The longest I sleep these days is 6.5 hours...even that doesn't happen too often. I'm usually around 5.5 or 6, so I chose 6 in the poll.

Last edited:
I get about 6hrs, I could go longer but I always go to bed to late, and now I work night shift a few days and day shift the other few days, i'm all over the place.

I get about 6hrs, I could go longer but I always go to bed to late, and now I work night shift a few days and day shift the other few days, i'm all over the place.

oh man that is the worst with shifts like that , for awhile i was doing 1 week night , 1 week arvo one week dayshift , that screwed me up big time , sleeping pattern was all over the place

A good example is right now. I should be sleeping coz I have to get up at 5.30 but playing games on iPhone and posting here.

Less than 5 because i have to wake up early to go to worjk and my girlfriend wants me to stay awake late because she is an insomniac :S

6-9 hours you are all assholes, lol sooo jealous

I am happy if I can crack, 6, usually its 4-6 hours, and not solid,

Kids are awsome!!!,love em to bits..