• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Inzer belts

CaT_SPeW

extra crispy
Does anyone know who is currently distributing Inzer weight belts in Oz and roughly how much they are compared to ordering from the US?

I don't think there is a inzer rep in aus at the moment.

It was Gawain, but he is not doing it anymore.

I've only had a couple of people interested so I don't think its worth it. Plus I'm now a little light on cash myself.

ebay (America) sometimes have inzer belts up for sale, decent postage half the time as well. Most don't have a problem sending to Aus.

What other options do I have in Australia? I know of Titan but that's about it. Hoping for something under $100

Go the Underground elite lever belt, I bought one and love. That sucker is one solid piece of kit that will last a bloody long time, I think from memory they are about 100 bucks and UGE is great on postage, very quick. I buy all sorts of shit from them now, including my chalk as its cheaper than my gym has it and I usually buy somethin else I didnt know I couldnt live without until i see it their on their website LOL.

What other options do I have in Australia? I know of Titan but that's about it. Hoping for something under $100
if u wanted to get titan, minh will have belts at the comp in hawthorn this sunday. :)

New to the forum - was reading up on Inzer Forever reviews. Does Steve Pritchard still sell the inzer 10mm lever belts?

As far as I'm aware, there is no longer an Inzer rep in Australia.
Closest you will get is a lever belt from underground elite.

As far as I'm aware, there is no longer an Inzer rep in Australia.
Closest you will get is a lever belt from underground elite.

Ah just my luck... Not willing to pay the ridiculous amount the inzer site is charging for posting either!

So the UGE belts are of better quality than Titans?

No idea mate.
I have an inzer, and 90% of the guys at my gym have a UGE lever.

The inzer is better in quality, but the UGE belts are pretty bloody good.

I have a Titan Toro, its fucking awesome. Still stiff as fuck after over 4 years.

From Titan you can get the Toro, or the Texas (rebranded Safe USA) belts (which are imported on request).

From UGE you can get the UGE branded belt, or step up in quality to the Craine Xtreme belt.

I would suggest that the Titan Texas/Inzer Forever/Craine Xtreme are the top end of available belts and comparable to each other.

Last edited:
Interesting... Thanks for your feedback! Much appreciated!

This will be my first belt and I thought I'd might as well put in the extra bit of cash and get a quality one - I don't think I need top of the line though so a UGE Lever or Toro will probably suffice.

I still cant believe how bloody expensive the shipping from inzernet is!!!