• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Need help thanx

biggerisbetter

I did a test on the internet on Testosterone Deficiency and it came back saying i suffer from it which i dunno is true or not. Ive been lifting for almost 2 years when i started i felt great all day after. For a while now ive felt pritty shitty for the whole day after a workout even sometimes on my day off. I work nightshift and i have no enthusiasm at work or energy. My libido is lower then what it use to be. Anyway i wanna see a doctor and maybe get tests altho i dont know how to go about it, If i say i lift weights and shit to the doctor it will probly sound like im trying to score roids. So any help would be great

I feel shit after my workouts, feel moody and tired at work. Have problems keeping a erection . wtf im only 22 years old. If a doctor prescribes HRT do they also prescribe u the armidex and HCG with it?

While your at it you may as well ask you Dr for some deca to go wit your test, hcg and arimidex, then you'll have a complete cycle.
You fool no one.

I feel shit after my workouts, feel moody and tired at work. Have problems keeping a erection . wtf im only 22 years old. If a doctor prescribes HRT do they also prescribe u the armidex and HCG with it?
Maybe you're just gay. Have u tried blokes instead of women?

My expert prescription for u is to head to a gay bar tonight and suck off at least 10 dudes to find out.

Dr. PrisonMike PhD

I'm on hrt, mid twenties.

Firstly, you can not diagnose yourself with "low test" from an online quiz.
Go to a doctor, say you want a full blood panel for the reasons you listed above.

Secondly, next to no doctor will prescribe you HRT, no matter what your results say.

Thirdly, if you ARE just trying to get hrt for an advantage, your kidding yourself. You get minimal dosages, which will do fuck all for you unless you genuinely have low test

The doctors can prescribe you adex and HCG. HCG is on a world wide shortage, so no matter how many scripts you have, you still won't get any.

Trust me when I say HRT is no joke, and not to be taking lightly.
You may stand to loose much more than you may think.

Let me finish by saying if you don't NEED HRT, don't be a fuck wit and doctor hop trying to get on. It makes life really hard for people like me to get treated.

Shrek im saying this as i have no knowledge in this area, i was reading possible side affects and to avoid them, you take armidex and hcg. i was just asking if they are a part of HRT. Like what if someone goes on HRT and doesnt take the hCG and armidex? anyway i feel i have really upset a few people here , so i will be leaving this site and joining another one. Thanx sticky for the input u seem like the best bloke here, i will have my test levels checked and go from there. bye

Some side affects can be unavoidable, and permanent.
Being 22, I you want to have kids, I would try to stay away from hrt.

Even with HCG (which is more rare than dogs balls) you can still end up not being able to have kids.

My last semen analysis was 5% of what it should have been.

I'm not sure if I was more depressed off hrt, or more depressed when I think about that.

Unless your symptoms are real, and bad, I'd be doing my best to avoid HRT.
8 pins every per fortnight for the rest of your life gets a little repetitive.

If i say i lift weights and shit to the doctor it will probly sound like im trying to score roids. So any help would be great

To be honist that's what it sounds like anyway.

If you really feel like you need it, which I doubt, get tests done by a doc. An online test can't tell you shit.

Like sticky says, you dont want to have to use hrt, from what he described it sounds like a shit time to me.

Shrek im saying this as i have no knowledge in this area, i was reading possible side affects and to avoid them, you take armidex and hcg. i was just asking if they are a part of HRT. Like what if someone goes on HRT and doesnt take the hCG and armidex? anyway i feel i have really upset a few people here , so i will be leaving this site and joining another one. Thanx sticky for the input u seem like the best bloke here, i will have my test levels checked and go from there. bye
What do you expect?
You say you did an online test which is absolutely useless, then you ask if a Doc will prescribe TRT and while I'm there I may as well get the Doc to prescribe me some PCT.

Get bloods done and then come back with results.

Good Luck Bloke.