• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Personal training help

Watuwant

Hi, my names Todd and I'm new to ausbb, I was wondering if any1 knew of a good solid personal trainer in brisbane, all the trainers at my gym are pretty small, I'm around 90kg 170cm tall and around average strength, thanx for any help

You are your own best personal trainer.
Read, watch, ask questions and save a packet of money.
If you need specific coaching then head to PTC.

hey my goals are to get bigger then jay cutler hahaha pretty much huge, im currently working on my diet to perfect it and then just need to get my training down packed

Training equals the K.I.S.S principal. You don't need a PT to count your reps for you. As the others have said, read CREDIBLE information (none of the shit in the magazines, T-Nation or BB.COM etc) ask questions and question the answers, have an open mind. ;)

Welcome mate,

MB is on the money.

Consistency and determination are the keys. How badly you want it will decide how well you do.