• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Help with buying a rack

U

unit

Hi, Im 15 years old and ive been working out for the past few month at home with some dumbells and a pull up bar, but now its time to move onto some mass building lifts. Ive been looking for a power rack and ive found this one from a shop pretty close to where i live in sydney.

BPR02 Power Rack with High Low Pulley

I like this one as its a bit smaller than the others and is a bit cheaper too. But my question is, does anyone on here own one of these or tried it out?
Since its not heavy duty like the other does it shake/wabble when doing pull ups and dips off the side of the rack.

Also how is the pulley system like on it, i just plan on doing tricep pushdown, not lat pull downs as i can just do pull ups instead.

Last edited:
I dont know anyone that has one of them. To me it does look a little small.
Lots of guys here have this MMPR Power Rack

Its only an extra $50 but you are getting a much more solid rack, if you stick to doing a full body routine 3 times a week consisting of squat, bench press, millitary press, bent row, deadlift there is no need for the pulley. Trust me, your arms get a solid workout, I dare you to try it!

It is worth getting the dip attachment though