• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Primoteston or sus250

aussie3105

Howz it goin just after some thoughts I am in the prosess of getting together my second cycle just wanting some opinions on which is better im either going to use primoteston depot 250mg/ml preloaded syringes 750mg/ week or sus250 snap tops 750mg/ week I use sus for my first cycle and got about 15kg of gains and kept about 10kg will I get as good gains or better from primo

Primo is fine. I still think you can get sufficient gains from 500mg/week rather than 750.

How much do you weigh and how tall are you?

Howz it goin just after some thoughts I am in the prosess of getting together my second cycle just wanting some opinions on which is better im either going to use primoteston depot 250mg/ml preloaded syringes 750mg/ week or sus250 snap tops 750mg/ week I use sus for my first cycle and got about 15kg of gains and kept about 10kg will I get as good gains or better from primo

In the long run it will make little if any difference. The Sus will kick in a little bit quicker, but still the Sus takes a good 2 to 3 weeks to really saturate the blood with Test, Primoteston is fairly comparable in time to this as well. I'm using Sus Snaps myself right now stacked with EQ/ and Mast and a few other things and they are a top choice for cycles.

No problem with pining sus twice a week, eventually the longer esters will kick in and you'll get the over-ride effect from all the esters e.g. the body will always have some form of test in it at any given time.

Blood levels are inconsistent on sus unless you pin eod, which makes it more stable.

So the age old question that is rarely asked, if you're willing to pin that often why not prop? And if you don't want to pin that often, why not enth?

Blood levels are inconsistent on sus unless you pin eod, which makes it more stable.

So the age old question that is rarely asked, if you're willing to pin that often why not prop? And if you don't want to pin that often, why not enth?

Pin Enanthate every day...

Win?

I see where your coming from, but even pinning enanth twice a week does not 100% guarantee that your blood levels will be consistent. Release rates are different for each muscle, and it also depends on a variety of factors such as: what guage needle is used? how far in the needle goes? has the area been pinned before? what is the gear mixed with? how quickly your body will metabolise the steroid esters within the muscle? other factors on top of this as well. You will never ever be able to get 100% consistent blood levels, its just not possible, there will always be room for error.

Pin Enanthate every day...

Win?

i've done that before a few times, just a small 250mg sus ed for about 8 weeks, i'd do it with enanth as well if i wanted. Now though i cbf so i load up a good 2ml or 3ml eod or e3d, gains remain the same, makes no difference.

If you want to use Pro doses then your going to need to inject enanth ed along with everything else.

You're only winning if your name is Charlie Sheen.

He's cool aye, love that guy, drinks/chicks/xxxxx what more could you want;)