• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Need help buying a strong but cheap as possible bench for

It's probably best to check this out in the flesh; jump on it and give it a go.

The image appears to be compressed about the vertical so it is hard to tell how broad the bench padding is.

The height adjustment looks to be a pull lock. This will hold the bench vertically but you might find a little lateral movement in the bench; but only if you get unstable somehow.

Could be a good buy

advice i would give: dont buy a cheap bench, go commercial if possible. i bought a cheap one, now it leans to one side. :(

yea its apparently rated to 140kg not sure if thats person+ weight/bar or just weight/bar but yea i might have to look into getting a new commercial one, i dont want to be sitting on it one day doing a lift and it just colapses being a fairly large bloke as it is haha.. could anyone give me a suggestion or 2 on a good commercial bench?

also check the height of the bench to the top of the pad, some cheaper ones can be anywhere from 50-60cm off the ground which can end up being to tall