• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Councils in crackdown on personal trainers

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
COUNCILS are cracking down on personal trainers using parks after complaints about early morning boot camps. Unley Council will soon start slugging trainers annual fees of up to $1000 to book local parks for fitness sessions, in a bid to control the growing fad and prevent time clashes between big groups at popular parks.
The proposed permit system - out for consultation this month - will limit groups to 20 people and ban fitness sessions before 6.30am and after 8pm.
It will also ban boxing, martial arts, shouting and running in a pack, and includes a refundable bond to cover damage to public equipment such as tables and benches.

Councils in crackdown on personal trainers | Adelaide Now

what next? a book system when a family wants to hold a bbq/party in the park?

So what about the asians at my local park doing TaiChi???? BANNED:p

The council only hate it as a lot of people have moved out of community halls and are now using parks due to the high fees charged for community halls:cool:

My gf parents tai chi group were banned from practicing tai chi in their sifu's acreage backyard. Their nosy neighbor complained

My gf parents tai chi group were banned from practicing tai chi in their sifu's acreage backyard. Their nosy neighbor complained

How is that possible, ThiChi is about as peacefull and quiet as it gets.

I would say stuff the neighbors, he should start playing death metal music full blast till they move house:D

So they should be charged. We as tax/rate payers pay for the upkeep of parks etc, if you want to use it for a money making business you should be charged, however if you are using it for a picnic or non-money making activities it should be free.

Re: tai chi, neighbours complained, groups of people (more than 12 people) attending acerage practicing with weapons. Apparently you cant even see the neighbours because they live so far away