• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Possible fake sus

aussie3105

Hi fellas I am able to get some shering plough sustanon 250 but they seem a bit dodgy the lids on the boxs are glued down and legit ones ive have from the chemist you just break the purferated seal and the lid just open these you have to tear and the sticker on the ampoule is different and comes off easily also insteand of a brown and yellow band on the top of the ampoule its red and yellow I would say they are deffinately dodgy but they taste exactly the same as real sus from the chemist OPINIONS PLEASE

the other reason Im thinking it mite be legit is all the pharmacies cant get it in because suppliers out of stock and this fella is stocked to the max Im also told ampoules are very rarely countefit

counterfeit/adulterated ampules happen more than you would think, there is such high demand for 1ml sus amps that ppl have found a way to make easy money.

Hi fellas I am able to get some shering plough sustanon 250 but they seem a bit dodgy the lids on the boxs are glued down and legit ones ive have from the chemist you just break the purferated seal and the lid just open these you have to tear and the sticker on the ampoule is different and comes off easily also insteand of a brown and yellow band on the top of the ampoule its red and yellow I would say they are deffinately dodgy but they taste exactly the same as real sus from the chemist OPINIONS PLEASE

lol red and yellow is 100% legit mate, thats what i get from the chemist now. Company's do from time to time change little things in their packaging etc you have to realise this. The same goes for foods at supermarkets etc, packaging changes. I used to take Atacand, and one pharmacies Atacand box was different to another Pharmacies box.

As for the label not being stuck down properly, SP makes thousands of these, they are on a production line like any other product, this doesn't mean shit. If your really in doubt then get it tested, and good luck with that LMFAO!!

Real Sust is very rare.

Fortunately for me it isn't:)

the other reason Im thinking it mite be legit is all the pharmacies cant get it in because suppliers out of stock and this fella is stocked to the max Im also told ampoules are very rarely countefit
As Dan Duchaine (rip) would say, if it's in high supply you best be suspicious.