• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Second steroid cycle

aussie3105

Hi fellas just a quick question I am about to start my second cycle first cycle was sus250 1m E3D so about 525mg/ week pct was nolva 40mg/ day for 2 weeks then 20mg/day for 2 weeks and hcg started 1 week before nolva for 3 weeks at 300iu/ day, my question is am i safe to do a second cycle of sus250 1ml EOD so about 875mg/ week this will be my final cycle was also thinking about adding deca in at 600mg/ week for 6 weeks what are your thoughts the reason I ask is because on all the american sites there arent many negative opinions on using steroids in the 25 year old age group but on this site it seems every bodys thoughts are to wait untill you reach full natural potential

sorry my stat are 25 years old
109kg
10%bf
187cm tall
1 cycle before
training for 7 years

benching 175kg, squats 265kg, deadlifts 230kg

sorry my stat are 25 years old
109kg
10%bf
187cm tall
1 cycle before
training for 7 years

benching 175kg, squats 265kg, deadlifts 230kg

Low deadlift? Apart from that, nice stats.

What's the reason for wanting to run so much gear? It's only your second cycle.

Dbol 60mg 1-4
Test e 600mg/wk 1-12 or prop 75-100mg/ed
Deca 400-600mg/wk
HCG 250iu 2x week for 14 weeks with e or 12 weeks with prop

Novla and clomid for PCT.
Adex and caber on hand.

That would see some nice gains I would think, but i guess it comes down to what you want out of your cycle and how deep your pockets are.