• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What a torso! Lyons reveals surgery six-pack

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
DARRYNLYON_WIDE_IMAGE_I0305935_106497.JPG

GEELONG paparazzi king Darryn Lyons has revealed a surgically enhanced six-pack on the UK's Celebrity Big Brother TV show.
Lyons has told housemates he underwent contouring surgery to turn his potbelly into a wall of muscle that looks like a Roman suit of armour or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
The image of Lyons' torso caused quite a stir in the UK and was splashed across London's Daily Mail newspaper yesterday. Lyons explained: "I had to get really fit and lose a fair bit of weight. It takes away all the fat around it and actually lets your natural abs be there.
"Basically, it's the male version of a boob job."
Lyons told housemate Paddy Doherty, star of My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, he was "over the moon" with his new muscle-bound midriff.
Lyons also appeared to show signs of surgery to enhance his arms

What a torso! Lyons reveals surgery six-pack | Geelong, VIC, Australia

What a dumbass. Reminds me of a Louis Theroux doco I saw where this skinny 50 something dork had implants put in to look like well developed pecs. It looked pathetic and this abs guy looks even worse.

lol, it wasn't actually surgery, just paint or something, or thats what another news articles title said, i didn't bother to read it though.