• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Need Help

anabolicT

im not my second cycle and am into my third week of E.

But after injecting two night ago i was unable to sleep all night because my glut was sooooo swollen and so sore that it felt like someone was ripping my glut off the bone.

Its not red or hot but is very swollen is hurts like a MOFO, anyone have any advice?

Firstly I advise you re-read your post before actually posting it. Secondly, see a doctor or goto emergency?

WOW andymitchell take it easy!
Sorry guys...

im on my second cycle and am into my third week of E.

But after injecting two nights ago i was unable to sleep all night because my glute was sooooo swollen and so sore that it felt like someone was ripping my glute off the bone.

Its not red or hot but is very swollen and hurts like a MOFO, anyone have any advice?

Most likely got an infection. Do you use 2 different needles to draw and then shoot? Do you use a swab to wipe the bottle top and a new swab to wipe the injection point?

If not you need to educate yourself and take care with that sort of shit!

yer i use a 19 to draw and a 23 to inject and i use two different swabs, one for the bottle top and one for the glute.

Im thinking of doing my next shot in my quad because im put off doing glute atm. any one prefer doing quad over glute?

Glut is a better site for uptake (no pun intended), but nothing wrong with quad or shoulder injection site.

Did you draw blood on the last shot? You have had hit a blood vessel and now have some scar tissue build up and/or infection under the skin.

I always aspirate and no i didnt draw blood. Im always really carefull and clean to avoid infection, and it was not red or hot.

Its now been 4 days and the swelling has finally started to go down, i did my other glute last night and had no problems.

Still got virgin muscle I guess, but i thought that went away after your first couple shots :confused:

im not my second cycle and am into my third week of E.

"third week of E", dam i didn't know we were allowed to talk about recreational drugs on here?

Firstly I advise you re-read your post before actually posting it. Secondly, see a doctor or goto emergency?

I advise taking some English classes;)

Its not red or hot but is very swollen and hurts like a MOFO, anyone have any advice?

Please describe your injecting routine step by step?

Im thinking of doing my next shot in my quad because im put off doing glute atm. any one prefer doing quad over glute?

I prefer quads to Glutes any day, i never touch the glutes, well not my own;)

Still got virgin muscle I guess, but i thought that went away after your first couple shots :confused:

Maybe, maybe not. I sometimes do 2ml calf shots, i go up to 500mg test in one calf using a 25g 5/8" no problems at all. BUT every now and then i do get a minor flair up, nothing to big though. When i used to do Prop/Mast that would sometimes make my whole calf turn into a balloon for days and days. The swelling would literally slide down to my ankle over a period of days. Now i don't touch Prop and drama's are much less, i still use Mast occassionally though.