• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Just bought Clenbuterol… But I think it's not real.. Help?

WPSIATWIN

Hey.. I just purchased 30ml of clenbuterol for $250 dollars. I started taking it 2 days ago and am yet to feel any side effects (headaches, increased heart rate, muscle cramps etc etc). Very worried that I have been sold a dud product. I bought it off a person who I consider/ed a friend so I trusted him to deliver a genuine product. I don't want to accuse him of selling me a dud product just yet until I can confirm if it is fake or not. Can someone who has had experience with Clen tell me if these side effects take a while to kick in? or if they kick in immediately? Because I feel no different to before I started taking the product. The product is a clear gel very similar to hair gel.. It has an unusual taste. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hey.. I just purchased 30ml of clenbuterol for $250 dollars.
Well firstly, you got ripped off! But as Shrek asked, how much are you taking and what strength is it?

Secondly, most Clen gels are 40mg per 1 ml. So the typically effective daily requirements are 120mg. Best to d either 3 serves of 1ml (4 hours between serves) or 2 x 1.5ml serves (6 hours apart). Don't take past 4pm in the arvo as you may have trouble sleeping etc.

Thirdly, do 2 days on and 1 day off protocol. Every third week take 10mls of Benadryl everyday for the week to limit receptor downgrade etc. Do not stay on for any longer than 12 weeks!

Lastly, do research and get educated BEFORE YOU BUY. :mad:

In response to sticky; I am 178cm tall and 88kg. I am taking 1-3ml a day and have been for 3 day nows. I had a strong heart rate last night which caused me trouble to get to sleep. Yet to feel any other side effects.

Last edited:
In response to sticky; I am 178cm tall and 88kg. My body fat would be around 15-20%. But that is a rough estimate. I am taking 1-3ml a day and have been for 3 day nows. I had a strong heart rate last night which caused me trouble to get to sleep. Yet to feel any other side effects.
I'm surprised you want to 'feel' some other side effects! Maybe try dieting first!

I just want to feel something because at the moment I feel no different to before I started taking the product. I have been dieting since taking the product. So hopefully should see some results in the next couple of weeks.

Whatever you're taking I doubt you will feel any different after 2/3 days.
It takes a while for you to notice any difference.
Side effects? I don't know why you want to feel them. Not everyone gets headaches from that stuff.

Every body is different.
If you want to know if it's fake then wait 2/3 weeks and see if your strength went up etc...

Please refrain from giving advice on products that you clearly know less about than the OP himself.

Do you get a thermic effect? Are you still taking in a calorie deficit? Clen isn't something you can just take and expect to get lean in a few weeks in case you didn't know.

Whatever you're taking I doubt you will feel any different after 2/3 days.
It takes a while for you to notice any difference.
Side effects? I don't know why you want to feel them. Not everyone gets headaches from that stuff.

Every body is different.
If you want to know if it's fake then wait 2/3 weeks and see if your strength went up etc...
Cro, Clen will not make you stronger....

Cro, Clen will not make you stronger....

Got a question: If clen increases fat free mass, how can it not make you stronger?

Clenbuterol02.gif

O sorry. It was posted in the steroid section so I thought it was a steroid.
Thought it was only steroids for some reason
Oops my bad.

Hey guys. I just joined up and was reading this post, I think you got ripped off man. Put some on your tongue and taste it, if it tastes like cornflour thats the most obvious sign you have of being ripped. Not to mention the price is rough.

Well firstly, you got ripped off! But as Shrek asked, how much are you taking and what strength is it?

Secondly, most Clen gels are 40mg per 1 ml. So the typically effective daily requirements are 120mg. Best to d either 3 serves of 1ml (4 hours between serves) or 2 x 1.5ml serves (6 hours apart). Don't take past 4pm in the arvo as you may have trouble sleeping etc.

Thirdly, do 2 days on and 1 day off protocol. Every third week take 10mls of Benadryl everyday for the week to limit receptor downgrade etc. Do not stay on for any longer than 12 weeks!

Lastly, do research and get educated BEFORE YOU BUY. :mad:

This is totally wrong...i dont even know where to start lol 40mg per ml? 120mg a day?

You want to be taking 20mcg and 100mcg a day NOT mg! - normally you will get 100mcg per 1ml of liquid clen.

Good starting cycle:

Day 1-2: 20mcg
Day 3-4: 40mcg
Day 5-6: 60mcg
Day 7-9: 80mcg-100mcg
Day 10-12: 40mcg
Day 13-14: 20mcg

2 weeks on/2 weeks off.

DO NOT TAKE 3ML OF CLEN A DAY - HONESTLY YOU WOULD BE CLOSE TO DEATH.

Max Brenner I suggest you do some research yourself before giving this advice...you could of killed this dude.