• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Marshmallow Cake 81 cals

jzpowahz

Marshmallow Cake 130 cals 4/0/27 C/F/P

4 Egg Whites
7g Splenda
1g Xantham Gum
1 Packet SF jelly with 175ml hot and 175ml cold water (raspberry and lime jelly lite flavouring makes cola flavour)
5g Gelatine which was added to the jelly mixture
dash of vanilla essence

Just whip up 4 egg whites
In a seperate bowl dissolve 28g gelatine in 125ml cold water, don't let it set, then add 125 boiling water. Stir
Add 7g splenda and vanilla essence to your gelatine.
Turn the egg whites back on in the mixer and slowly add in your gelatine mix.
Pour into a tray, and let it sit in the fridge for about 1.5hrs.

No pics, but it basically looks like protein fluff but it has marshmallow texture. You can chop it up into whatever size bits you want. I attempted to eat the lot in one go and couldn't. Got through 3/4

Last edited:
nah mate, accountant :p But yeah, I do love my cooking. Also, had to update the macros as I got it wrong on the jelly per serving, but it's still SFA and basically 100% protein :)

pics finally :smile: I made it through 3/4 of the cake but couldn't finish. Was topped with 1 cup low fat greek yoghurt mixed with SF vanilla pudding.

11%2B-%2B1

Yes this is upside down (not camera upside down :smile:)
11%2B-%2B1

texture
11%2B-%2B1

with topping
11%2B-%2B1

mixed through
11%2B-%2B1

Last edited:
It is the easiest cake you will ever make :p

My pics suck but it's tasty as. My non healthy friends even though so haha

Had a crack at this, my jelly and egg whites set separately so it was a base of jelly on some flavored whipped egg whites, how long did you mix them for? tasted pretty nice though, used the vanilla berry low fat jelly, topped with some strawberrys after the pic.

Hmm, I've got no idea why that would happen? Maybe you need to add the jelly mix in a bit slower? I just beat them for ages basically. I've found that the longer the better so up to 20mins or so.

Also, I made another one and added 150g of low fat yoghurt prior to the jelly being added. Worked a treat and texture was thicker again. No additionaly topping or anything required. Used pinapple jelly which was great.

Ahh, I didnt beat for that long when mixing in the jelly, maybe 30 secs tops. Ill give it another crack on the weekend, I could keep eating the way mine worked anyway, jelly with some fluffy stuff ontop.