• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

banana/pb/choc/cinnamon protein bread & butter pudding

jzpowahz

Ingredients

4 slices white bread (or pick whatever you want)
2 medium bananas
2 tsbpns natural peanut butter
1 tbspn cinnamon
1 tspn unsweetened cocoa
1 egg
2 egg whites
2 cups skim milk
1 scoop protein powder (flavour is optional but I used chocolate)

Directions:
1. Spread PB on bread & chop bananas
2. lightly spray baking tray (mine was about 8"x8")
3. Tear bread up into small pieces and put into tray. I layered it bread - banana - bread - banana.
4. Mix up egg & whites with cinnamon, cocoa, protein and milk.
5. Pour liquid into baking tray and squish bread down with a fork so that it soaks up the liquid.
6. Place into preheated oven 180c (350f) for approx 40-45mins or until top is browned.

Total cals 1301 161/35/85 C/F/P

For 4 LARGE servings

325 cals 40/9/21 C/F/P

Perfect for a post workout feed :)

scaled.php

scaled.php

Only just saw this, looks pretty good. You should make a thread just for your weird/wonderful cooking ideas...

Id love to cook this shit but im just to much of a simple eater...I get excited about my 4 fried eggs in the morning

hehe, this is some seriously easy stuff hey. Basically just chuck dry stuff in baking pan, mix wet stuff, add and squish. Put in oven :)

Did an apple cinnamon one.

292 cals, 45/2/24 C/F/P per serve. (4 serves)

Ingredients:
4 pieces of bread
500g sliced apples (I did this myself and then nuked with some cinnamon to make them soft)
2 tbspns cinnamon
1 egg
4 egg whites
500ml skim milk
2 scoops vanilla casein (or whey)

11%252B-%252B1

Same directions as before :)

This one was better than the banana one IMO. I cooked it at 180 but for a shorter time so the top went nice and crispy but still plenty of liquidy goodness underneath.

Pear/pb&co cinnamon raisin swirl b&b pudding
11%2B-%2B1

The pb MADE this. SOooooo good.

4 serves
374 cals 27P/52C/8F