• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Chocolate protein cake (microwave)

jzpowahz

Based on this recipe given to me by Lakergreat1 and since modified by another guy on bb.com
3DMUSCLEJOURNEY - Recipes

Ingredients
60g Orgran Buckwheat pancake mix ...
50g White Wings 97% FF choc-chip Muffin Mix (or other muffin mix with a serving around 160cals)
40g Choc Whey
5g Cocoa
3g splenda
6g baking powder
2 eggs
125ml skim milk

Directions:
Beat in mixing bowl.

spray some oil on seperate microwave proof bowl.

Put in microwave. (time required with depend on power level but I recommend a lower level, I used 350w (I think :tongue:) for about 13 mins all up. I just checked on it every few mins.

I didn't bother with the topping sauce because we don't have cool whip available in Australia.

584 cals 70/12/46 C/F/P
Probably serves 4 (but I plan on eating it all at once :smile:)

Per serve 17.5/3/11.5

Also, if you wanted to reduce cals you could substitute 2 egg whites for an egg I would say, and can play with amount of protein powder used also if required.

scaled.php

Last edited:
Fantastic and my favorite chocolate cake recipe.I have book marked the page and wil definitely try this tasty cake.Thanks and keep sharing.

This sounds (and looks) good.

What the hell is orgran buckwheat pancake mix? Can you get this at most places or only specialty stores? Same question for the white wings, do they sell this everywhere?

How much of the carbs is sugar btw?

Can get them from woolies or coles no problems. And there is 26g of sugar in it, 19g of it was from the muffin mix.

This sounds (and looks) good.

What the hell is orgran buckwheat pancake mix? Can you get this at most places or only specialty stores? Same question for the white wings, do they sell this everywhere?

How much of the carbs is sugar btw?

They're one of the more popular brands, you probably just haven't noticed it because the only thing that draws your attention (well mine at least..) on the packaging is the muffin/cake :D