• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

UGE Powerlifting Belt

Rambodian

No I'm not cambodian
Anyone used/own a Underground Elite powerlifting belt? I'm thinking of buying the UGE Elite lever belt, and was hoping someone knows what they are like. This will be my first belt so don't know much about them.

EDIT: Too late, impulse bought it lol.

Last edited:
I got the UGE single prong belt and it's great.

Decided against the leaver as I can be a couple hole spaces different from day to day and couldn't be bothered adjusting it all the time.

Decided against the leaver as I can be a couple hole spaces different from day to day and couldn't be bothered adjusting it all the time.

I have a inzer lever, which is what the UGE is based off.
6 guys at my gym use the UGE belt and are very happy with it.

There is obviously a little difference between the 2, but if your on a budget you can't go past the UGE one.

Same here.

Love it.

You wont be disappointing.

I have a inzer lever, which is what the UGE is based off.
6 guys at my gym use the UGE belt and are very happy with it.

There is obviously a little difference between the 2, but if your on a budget you can't go past the UGE one.

I was trying to find an Inzer Forever Lever but haven't had much luck. Where did you source yours? I tried BeyondStrength but they're not carrying stock anymore.

Last edited:
either look him up on facebook (lol) or go to the total science protein website.

not sure he's got an inzer site/contact up yet . . .