• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

chocchillimango

I've got them posted on my blog with lots of info. These are seriously awesome. Low Carb, high protein. Lots of options. I cover off on different types of protein powders to use, flavourings, nuts and seeds, and allergy and food intolerance options.
These are clean, totally good for you bars. No spakfilla ingredients. Everything adds nutritional value.
Nutritional profiles are provided.
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!

Oh yeah, they're covered in dark chocolate. The good kind. :D

Low Carb Protein Bars … Working (it) Out | Chocolate Chilli Mango

for the original recipe: ABC Energy Bars | Chocolate Chilli Mango

Cheers
Viviane (aka Chocolate Chilli Mango)

Hi! Oh, I didn't pop in just to post that. But it seemed nice to start with what is hopefully a useful contribution!
I joined today out of interest as someone who's got a lot more serious about working out and is generally interested in bodybuilding and the physiology and nutrition side of it as well.
Probably should have introduced myself properly but was in a rush :)

Well nothing odd about pea protein but hey, if you read the whole thing, you can use all whey, just don't use 100% WPI for the whole thing. Tastes like ugh and is too dry. A whey complex is good, especially if it has some casein in it. if they are your 'stock standard pantry items'.
Wattleseed isn't necessary...i put in lots of flavourings. take your pick.
They are seriously seriously good. I like them with almond and orange and cinnamon best :)

Last edited: