• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dianabol??

Danny kickboxer

Ive been out of the game for six months with tendon problems its just doesnt seem to want to heal im getting to the point im looking at anything to fix this im wondering if dianabol would help anyone one it can pm me or put there thought here thanks guys

In short no, and depending on what you have done to it and what exercises you are doing, you could potentially make it worse.

Also, running a dbol only cycle is silly. Never run oral only.

Tendons strengthen much slower than muscles. Muscles grow faster on steroids while tendons don't. Muscles therefore get even stronger on steroids whilst your tendons still stay at the same very slow pace. That should answer the question.

tendons , connective tissue... collagen, decreased on test ...

No winstrol wont help either if you google increasing collagen synthesis.

Rest, Ice REST

i am in the same boat as you, the rest is where we fail.

I have a mate that is a professional rugby player who blew his knee out. He fixed it in about a year after surgery with 100mg of Anavar a day and growth hormone (don't know the dose)

Basically, anything that increases collagen will work well, so an HRT dose of test with 600mg of equipose a week will also help. Which tendon is bad? I'd start off doing a bodyweight routine like Convict Conditioning to strengthen your tendons until you are healed fully. If you feel pain, then just stop.

Pic related it's my friend

hwwPC.jpg

I have a mate that is a professional rugby player who blew his knee out. He fixed it in about a year after surgery with 100mg of Anavar a day and growth hormone (don't know the dose)

Basically, anything that increases collagen will work well, so an HRT dose of test with 600mg of equipose a week will also help. Which tendon is bad? I'd start off doing a bodyweight routine like Convict Conditioning to strengthen your tendons until you are healed fully. If you feel pain, then just stop.

Pic related it's my friend

hwwPC.jpg

Your mate ran GH and Var for a year?

I call BS.

Your mate ran GH and Var for a year?

I call BS.

Not for a year no, he was able to squat and deadlift again a year after surgery. Sorry if I didn't explain that very well. He ran the var for a fairly long time though, 3 or 4 months I think, we found a site where you can buy anavar powder really fucking cheap lol

A year after a knee reconstruction?

Errr, he should have been able to do squats and deadlifts about 2-3 months after. Probably less if he was young and fit.

A year after a knee reconstruction?

Errr, he should have been able to do squats and deadlifts about 2-3 months after. Probably less if he was young and fit.

It really was a mess, it blew out completely in a tackle. He was told that he would never play rugby again let alone squat or deadlift. He's been deadlifting again for a few months now but can only squat the bar at the moment. I've personally seen him snatch 140kg, the guys a beast

I just asked him on Facebook, he tore his ACL and hamstring tendon clean off

I think you're over generalizing

Not really.

I've observed and assisted in at least 1k knee reconstructions and TKR this year. The TKRs are out for longer but that's because they're generally old. Reconstructions 3 months max downtime for young people (generally less, sportsmen are playing after about a month of intensive physio work). Tendon pins, proximal or distal are 6 and 3 months respectively. Again, depending on the amount of damage. But 6 month max for a guy who was healthy going.

So you're calling bullshit on a case you know nothing about while admitting it depends entirely on the amount of damage done?

"okay"

So you're calling bullshit on a case you know nothing about while admitting it depends entirely on the amount of damage done?

"okay"

I'm yet to see a case where it would take more than 6 months for the muscle and tendon to repair. As stated above, I've seen a lot, and a bad hit in sport, is a lot less damaging than a car accident.

And although every case is unique, they're not.

Last edited: