• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Kettlebell Shop

Had a look at the site.

Could not find a physical address (not even a PO box), phone number or even email address.

Maybe you could send them a message through their website first to confirm they really exist.

Personally, I would not feel confident ordering blind like that.
If you do, payment by Paypal would be the safest as I think you can raise a dispute and get a payment reversal if you do not receive the goods.

Thinking the same thing Hulk, the $20 flat shipping sounds too good to be true.

But, on the plus side, I've had a local retailer in Perth price match them and I won't have to pay any shipping at all!

Its just a pity all the good (cheap) gym suppliers are in the east as shipping over to Perth is so damn expensive.

Please be assured that we are a legitimate business. We are home-based in Adelaide (thus no address for shop front). We have been online for almost a year now. We import our own kettlebells, so we have low cost and overheads - makes for cheap prices (including freight). It is a side business, so i dont run it to make me a millionaire! Just want to provide good quality kettlebells at good prices.
Have sold a couple tonnes of kettlebells, and no unhappy customers so far.

Richard
www.thekettlebellshop.com.au

Had a look at the site.

Could not find a physical address (not even a PO box), phone number or even email address.

Maybe you could send them a message through their website first to confirm they really exist.

Personally, I would not feel confident ordering blind like that.
If you do, payment by Paypal would be the safest as I think you can raise a dispute and get a payment reversal if you do not receive the goods.