• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gym joke' earns New Zealander Cameron Leslie ridicule in a new range of un-ironic t-s

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
THE NEW Zealander in Norway who bragged about his weight-lifting prowess while giving his account of the Oslo bombing has been ridiculed on a new range of T-shirts. Cameron Leslie went on live television in the days after the deadly terrorist attack to give his first-hand account of the bombing, but instead of details of the blast, he explained how he was loathe to interrupt his gym workout.
"I was on my eighth repetition of a 165-kilogram benchpress. Ahh, that's quite a lot of weight," the sales rep told TV3.
Alarms were sounding to evacuate the gym, which was just 50 metres from the blast spot, but Mr Leslie was reluctant to stop.
"People kept leaving. Naturally I finished my set."

Read more: 'Gym joke' earns New Zealander Cameron Leslie ridicule in a new range of un-ironic t-shirts | News.com.au

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qycvOtuM4ww]‪Breivik Oslo Bombing Witness Tells About His Awesome Gym Workout‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Saw this on MD.

Haha there is another segment on the same news station about a week later with some big dogs actually benching some solid weight haha

he does come across as a tosser , but when you take it all into account
i know at work when they test the fire alarm out , everyone stands around dumb founded this guy heard the alarm and thought what the fuck is that , ah screw it i'll finish up first

I don't even believe he was training, he was probably texting someone.

This species is known as Dickheadus Maximus and is known to frequently engage in acts of bullshitus extremus.