PDA

View Full Version : police shooting up my way

Admin
29-07-2011, 06:20 PM
details are a little sketchy as it only just happened within the last 30mins
Reports of a Police Shooting in Shepparton after an incident involving an person on a bus with a knife

Admin
29-07-2011, 06:43 PM
UPDATE 4.22pm: POLICE have been involved in a non-fatal shooting after a knife-wielding woman tried to stop a bus in Shepparton. Officers were called to the corner of The Boulevard and Allambie St about 3.10pm.
Victoria Police said in a statement officers approached the woman and doused her with capsicum spray.
A police spokesman said officers tried to separate the woman from members of the public.
"The situation has then escalated resulting in the police officers, a sergeant and a constable, firing several shots,’’ the statement said.
"The female has been hit by a number of shots and has been conveyed to hospital in a stable condition.’’
Police have declared the area a crime scene.
The Ethical Standards Department will investigate the shooting with the help of the Homicide Squad.

Knife-wielding woman shot by police during confrontation in Shepparton | Herald Sun (http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/knife-wielding-woman-shot-by-police-during-confrontation-in-shepparton/story-fn7x8me2-1226104412387)

Shrek
29-07-2011, 08:30 PM
Man it's all happening in The Shepp..LOL

Admin
29-07-2011, 08:36 PM
had a car getting torched in my street the other night , stolen car had been sitting there for about 2 days had been in an accident so i guess the crims took some time to get rid of evidence

now a shooting , ah yep shepp is always full of action