• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

At least 80 killed in youth camp shooting

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Police say at least 80 people have been killed in a shooting spree at the youth camp of Norway's Labour Party

Police director Oystein Maeland told reporters early on Saturday they had discovered many more victims after initially reporting the death toll at 10.

Maeland couldn't say how many people were injured in the shooting.

Hundreds of youth were attending the summer camp organised by the youth wing of Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg's Labour Party on the island of Utoeya.

Police also say seven people were killed in an explosion in Oslo.

Federal Opposition Leader Tony Abbott said Australians would be appalled by the "brutal and shocking attacks on the people of Oslo".

"Obviously it is important to establish who was responsible for these outrages," he said in a statement on Saturday.

"Norway is a good friend of Australia and the coalition will give its full support for any assistance offered by the federal government.

At least 80 killed in youth camp shooting

that guy really had a beef , set off a bomb first then went on a shooting spree , what sort of screwed up person does that ( answered my own question) sure have a beef with the government but to take it out on civilians is pretty fucked

How bizarre?

I heard this morning that he is going to admit guilt.

Do they have the death sentence in Norway?

I cannot believe there is so much hatred towards a person of different nationality... I will be teaching my kids about Jane elliot experiment and to embrace diversity.

I just found out his motives while watching ABC news 24.
Apparantly he is pissed of with The Governments policy on immigration esp Muslims. So he bombed a Government building then went to The Island which was hosting a Labour camp and proceeded to kill the next generation of Norwegian leaders.

This reeks of Al Qaeda.
This non Muslim terrorist hates Muslims with a passion! I've yet to hear a single media reporter refer to this cockroach as a terrorist. No Muslim is ever happy to see an innocent life taken away, irrespective of race, colour , or creed. Yes, we all have our fanatics, extremist, and of course terrorists; people who inflict terror upon others as this Norwegian sub-human did.

Fadi.

Last edited: