• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Two charged for lashing Sydney man

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
WTF is this shit? :mad::mad:

A second man has been charged over a western Sydney home invasion in which a man was lashed 40 times with a cable.

A 43-year-old man was arrested when he attended Auburn Police Station on Tuesday morning.

He has been charged with aggravated breaking and entering with intent to commit an indictable offence, detaining a person in company with intent to obtain advantage, and two counts of stealing from a dwelling.

The man has been refused bail and will appear in Burwood Local Court on Wednesday.

Police said a 31-year-old man was asleep in his Menton Street apartment in Silverwater when he woke to find four strangers in his bedroom about 1am (AEST) on Sunday.

Three of the intruders allegedly restrained him on the bed, while the fourth used a cable to assault him.

The latest arrest follows the arrest and charging of a 20-year-old Auburn man on Monday night.

Tolga Cifci faced Burwood Local Court on Tuesday charged with aggravated breaking and entering, and committing an indictable offence.

He was released on conditional bail.

Police prosecutor George Lolis told the court that the victim allegedly was targeted for "doing what many in the community do all the time" but Cifci viewed it as "something against Islam".

jeepers they lashed him for fuuurk sake, arseholes. WTF are people taking these days, must be mind altering shit!

This is what you call total ignorance of the religion, not to mention fanaticism, which incidentally has its roots in ignorance. The Islamic sharia law can not be implemented in Australia (or anywhere else for that matter) whenever one feels like it. If Muslims in Australia (or any other countries) do not abide by the laws of that country, then they should expect nothing less than to be met with the full force of that law. Otherwise what purpose would that law serve!

I hate hypocrisy, double standards, dictatorship, and Colonialism, (which incidentally is still alive and well but is disguised to the unwary).

The above act has nothing to do with Islam. From my understanding, (according to media reports), the man drank some alcohol, (or was a habitual drinker), and these Muslims were simply implementing the sharia law against him. Forgetting of course that we're not living under it in this country or in any other country (at least not in its fullest and comprehensive form).

Example:

I'm sure all have heard of cutting the hand of a thief for stealing (under sharia law). However what people fail (conveniently) to mention is that under an Islamic state each and every citizen is provided and cared for. The center-link system is an Islamic system that no Muslim country implements (unfortunately). So if Australia was a Muslim country (abiding by the Islamic sharia law), and has its citizen taken care of (financially), then and only then would a thief hand be cut, (for there would be no reason/or excuse to steal other's property).

This is a vast subject and I don't claim to be a Muslim scholar, however I can at least differentiate between what is Islam and what is hypocrisy.

Fadi.

Why do they do it then?

I hope the Court does not go soft when handing out punishment.

This is what you call total ignorance of the religion, not to mention fanaticism, which incidentally has its roots in ignorance. The Islamic sharia law can not be implemented in Australia (or anywhere else for that matter) whenever one feels like it. If Muslims in Australia (or any other countries) do not abide by the laws of that country, then they should expect nothing less than to be met with the full force of that law. Otherwise what purpose would that law serve!

I hate hypocrisy, double standards, dictatorship, and Colonialism, (which incidentally is still alive and well but is disguised to the unwary).

The above act has nothing to do with Islam. From my understanding, (according to media reports), the man drank some alcohol, (or was a habitual drinker), and these Muslims were simply implementing the sharia law against him. Forgetting of course that we're not living under it in this country or in any other country (at least not in its fullest and comprehensive form).

Example:

I'm sure all have heard of cutting the hand of a thief for stealing (under sharia law). However what people fail (conveniently) to mention is that under an Islamic state each and every citizen is provided and cared for. The center-link system is an Islamic system that no Muslim country implements (unfortunately). So if Australia was a Muslim country (abiding by the Islamic sharia law), and has its citizen taken care of (financially), then and only then would a thief hand be cut, (for there would be no reason/or excuse to steal other's property).

This is a vast subject and I don't claim to be a Muslim scholar, however I can at least differentiate between what is Islam and what is hypocrisy.

Fadi.

P.s. +1 for fadi for this post.

Fadi, do you have any further knowledge on the topic? Under sharia law when you say the citizens are taken care of financially, to what degree? is there a measure used to determine whether or not a person needs more money or an improvement in their conditions?

Did you hear the guy on 6.30 last night. He reckons Australia will become a muslim nation. Not fucking likely

Why do they do it then?
I've answered that in my very first sentence above.

I hope the Court does not go soft when handing out punishment.
We're on the same page here also Shrek, as I've already stated in my post, that these culprits should face the full force of our law (which is so damn weak it's pathetic)!

Fadi.

Under sharia law when you say the citizens are taken care of financially, to what degree? is there a measure used to determine whether or not a person needs more money or an improvement in their conditions?
tat, I'm speaking here of basic human right that each and every human deserves. That is shelter, clothing, and food. And a system where if the person is able, to have him find a suitable occupation from which he can then look after himself and so on. Like I said, I don't claim to be an expert on Islamic jurisprudence (since it's a vast and complicated field of study), however I know what each Muslim aught to know without knowing all the intricacies of Islam.

Fadi.

Did you hear the guy on 6.30 last night. He reckons Australia will become a muslim nation. Not fucking likely
With all the negativity that is spewed out by the media day in and day out about this religion, you would think (logically speaking) that people would run away from it. But if you dig a little bit deeper and go beyond the surface, you would find the exact opposite to be occurring. Do your research on what took place after 911 and you'll find what I'm saying to be true. I mention 911 because everyone knows about it and aught to figure out that if Muslims were behind this atrocious and most heinous of acts, then (again), you should find people running away from this "terrorist" religion; instead, many are embracing it…without any swords mind you. I say that because everyone was taught that Islam was spread at the point of a sword. Yes, Islam is spreading and growing in the west but not at the point of the sword, but by the sword of the intellect.

Whether Australia becomes a Muslim country or not in the future is not something I'm willing to speculate on. But it would be beneficial (I feel) for anyone who says: "Not fucking likely", to tell us why that is? If you view Islam as the enemy; what do you know about your enemy then and why is Islam the fastest growing and spreading faith on earth do you think?

And as a reminder to everyone who wishes to get involved in this thread, we are determined to keep things civil here. It’s fine to disagree, but do so with respect. Thank you.

Fadi.

Last edited:
With all the negativity that is spewed out by the media day in and day out about this religion, you would think (logically speaking) that people would run away from it. But if you dig a little bit deeper and go beyond the surface, you would find the exact opposite to be occurring. Do your research on what took place after 911 and you'll find what I'm saying to be true. I mention 911 because everyone knows about it and aught to figure out that if Muslims were behind this atrocious and most heinous of acts, then (again), you should find people running away from this "terrorist" religion; instead, many are embracing it…without any swords mind you. I say that because everyone was taught that Islam was spread at the point of a sword. Yes, Islam is spreading and growing in the west but not at the point of the sword, but by the sword of the intellect.

Whether Australia becomes a Muslim country or not in the future is not something I'm willing to speculate on. But it would be beneficial (I feel) for anyone who says: "Not fucking likely", to tell us why that is? If you view Islam as the enemy; what do you know about your enemy then and why is Islam the fastest growing and spreading faith on earth do you think?

And as a reminder to everyone who wishes to get involved in this thread, we are determined to keep things civil here. It’s fine to disagree, but do so with respect. Thank you.

Fadi.

Fadi, I have nothing against Islam or in fact any faith. But for someone who represents a group of people on national tv to say "we're taking taking over" is abit rich for my liking.

I have the upmost respect for people beliefs, as long as they are not trying to force it on me.

tat, I'm speaking here of basic human right that each and every human deserves. That is shelter, clothing, and food. And a system where if the person is able, to have him find a suitable occupation from which he can then look after himself and so on. Like I said, I don't claim to be an expert on Islamic jurisprudence (since it's a vast and complicated field of study), however I know what each Muslim aught to know without knowing all the intricacies of Islam.

Fadi.

This sounds like underlying foundations in all communities and belief systems. Democracy covers such things as well. I personally know people, from when I was travelling through the middle east in countries with large muslim populations, that don't receive these basic human rights. Much like I know people in western countries that don't receive them either.

But I'm not sure if your reply answered my question. I think I will have to do some research on it. The standards and measures of these basic human rights and how sharia law ensures every person is taken care of financial as you have mentioned is intriguing. I've never heard of it before or noticed it. So I could have just been oblivious to it, but its something I'd like to know more about.

All systems are flawed though. I also tend to question why some people need a religion to believe in or guide them to be a good person. What's wrong with being a decent human being for the sake of being a decent human being and benefiting humanity as a whole? [/hippy]

Fadi, I have nothing against Islam or in fact any faith. But for someone who represents a group of people on national tv to say "we're taking taking over" is abit rich for my liking.
Gunner, I really do appreciate your response mate. Furthermore, if I was to put myself in your shoes, I would feel the exact same way. What I really hate and would like to get across to the wider Australian community is the fact that people who claim to represent us (Muslims) do not do so in the least. No one who represents Islam or the Muslim community would go out of his way to upset a non Muslim or hurt their feelings. That goes right against the teachings of Islam. Like I said in my earlier posts; ignorance and at times arrogance is what these "Muslim community representatives" really represent.
I have the upmost respect for people beliefs, as long as they are not trying to force it on me.
We're very much alike on this matter then Gunner.

Fadi.

All systems are flawed though. I also tend to question why some people need a religion to believe in or guide them to be a good person. What's wrong with being a decent human being for the sake of being a decent human being and benefiting humanity as a whole? [/hippy]
Though I do not agree with all that you've said Sir, I very much respect it and thank you for sharing it.

Fadi.

You shouldn't compare Sharia law to democracy or communism or any other system of government. If it is a system of law then it should be compared to our law; i.e. common law, which has evolved since the time of the romans and by its very nature seperate to government. I know very little of Sharia law, but I know a lot about the common law system, and a fair wack about the civil system too.

Common law is flawed, but its a pretty good system... at least in theory.

Its just the way I am, seen a fair bit of shit over in some of these countries because of these laws, now im not anti muslim, but I am anti extremist muslim or christian.