• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ausbb Exercise Guide

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
I like to introduce you to the latest addition to Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding

Up the top just below the site logo you will see a new Toolbar with linkage to the Ausbb Exercise Guide , at the moment it still needs a little work to tie it into the Ausbb Forum template , but it is working

The Ausbb Exercise Guide contains over 300 exercises categorized by the main muscle worked. While it doesn't contain every excercise out there but lets be serious you don't need to know or do every exercise you only really need to know a handful

I hear you saying " why does Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding , need an exercise listing when there are plenty of other sites that have them" well this it keeps it inhouse saves you searching all over the net for those listings

Hello Graeme,

I've just checked some of the exercises and have found some discrepancies, (not that I was looking for any mind you).

Example: under the shoulders' section, we have two exercises, namely the dumbell flyes in two variations, (different angles). We're told that the primary muscle activated is the shoulders, and the secondary muscle is none. The correct answer is the primary muscle activated is the pectoral, whilst the secondary muscle activated being the anterior deltoid.

I'm not sure if I should even be making a comment in this thread, if no, then by all means delete this post if you wish. Thanks.

Fadi.

no no thanks for pointing it out , it's a work in progress so i will correct it

i must say that i didn't write the exercise guide it is released under Creative Commons licence agreement by everkinetic.com