• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Correct steroid use

vegas

Following on from stickys thread about the right way to use steroids, how many people do you know of that does it the "right" way? If you use steroids do you yourself do it the "right" way?

I'll start- haven't used steroids (and doubt I ever will) but one of my mates has and has completely botched it. No PCT (wouldn't even know what it was) doesn't squat or deadlift, still gets drunk every weekend, and his diet is terrible. Obviously it shows, he's not big or ripped and his lifts aren't anything to write home about.

How many people do you know like this and what % of users overall do you think follow the correct procedures and how many don't?

whats with all the talk of steroid use? im quite certain only about 1% of ppl on this forum would be at the stage where they are necessary so whats the point? what happened to hard work?

i think everyoens after an easy way out. even though steroid use isnt actually the easy way out. more like the stepping stone to potentilly worse/serious issues

Following on from stickys thread about the right way to use steroids, how many people do you know of that does it the "right" way? If you use steroids do you yourself do it the "right" way?

I'll start- haven't used steroids (and doubt I ever will) but one of my mates has and has completely botched it. No PCT (wouldn't even know what it was) doesn't squat or deadlift, still gets drunk every weekend, and his diet is terrible. Obviously it shows, he's not big or ripped and his lifts aren't anything to write home about.

How many people do you know like this and what % of users overall do you think follow the correct procedures and how many don't?

Steroid use is fairly commen these days - more-so than ppl think because ALOT of ppl who use them dont even look like it due to them not looking after their diet/training and like you said they go out every weekend and get wasted.

On the other hand I do know of a few guys who totally abuse steroids - they look great but are addicted to them and have had pretty bad hormonal problems.

as ive discussed with you before joel yes the use of steroids is alarmingly high. more so than i ever thought it was. but is it necessary?

has the aesthetically pleasing body become so far removed from what is considered "normal" that they are such a necessity to reach it?

as ive discussed with you before joel yes the use of steroids is alarmingly high. more so than i ever thought it was. but is it necessary?

has the aesthetically pleasing body become so far removed from what is considered "normal" that they are such a necessity to reach it?

I think nowdays the "popular" look is big/jacked/muscely - so thats why so may ppl use because they feel its the fastest way there - which in some way is true but on the other hand you need time to reach some sort of natural potential which guys dont really do these days more-so than ever.

We could walk through club lime and I could prob point out 3-5 guys who I know use and you'd be like wtf lol.

Steroid use is def not necessary but its nearly become just like using protein powder.

I don't think so brendon, I think people become misinformed and think it will get them there alot quicker because they are so impatient.

As they say, good things come to those who wait. I firmly believe this to be true in this instance. Stickys thread about being ready for PED's is accurate on so many levels.

I have a mate, came back from rehab after a solid year of training. He was doing very well, given who and where he was training. He had just passed the beginner level.

After a cycle of sus250, some nolva for pct and a few bouts of clen.. he now looks TERRIBLE. He has a gaunt face, has lost nearly all muscle mass, couldn't bench 60KG's to save his life. He said to me last night, I started training again..I asked him what he was doing, he said he was going to only use rings (as in olympic rings for upper body) and do squats (and he probably will train upper body 2 - 3x more than lower body). He also said he was going to double the dose of sus250 and stack with deca this time round so he ''didn't make the same mistakes" .

I couldn't help but laugh to myself.