• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many ppl cheat?

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Yo guys - me and a mate were talking about this the other night - he got out of a long term relationship acouple of years ago and me a few months back - we were both talking about what it would be like if we had gf's again and what we would do diff....after going through diff shit we both agreed that atm neither of us could not, not cheat on our gf's if we had them - and would have to still hook up with other women when out.

I never cheated on my gf when I was with her - I did cheat on another gf with my last gf tho before we started going out and I have also cheated acouple of times before that.

Just wondering how many of you guys/girls cheat or have cheated on your wifes/gf's - or for the single guys/girls think that at this point in your life you couldnt not, not cheat on a gf if you had one.

I've had opportunities, but never cheated on my wife. I stay in hotels fair bit for work, so could theoretically prob get away with it...but wouldnt be right. I know she wouldn't cheat on me, so I feel the same.

if you found someone who was that good and you loved them enough you wouldnt cheat.. why risk that for a one off thing. I couldnt.

I cheated on my last last girlfriend with my now fiancé.
I was at a party, and I saw this shy pretty little blonde girl by herself.
I went over, and introduced myself, just to be friends, as we both knew nobody at the party. I thought id rather be lonely with somebody else.
We ended up chatting for hours and got on really well, then we ended up kissing..... for ages lol.

It didnt go any further than that, but I felt like shit about it, and went round and broke up with my girlfriend the next day.

Wouldnt say its the best way to start a relationship, but we have been together 6 1/2 years now and still feels like its only be a month.

I dont think I could ever cheat on her....

The way I see it, as long as dinner is always served at home, I have no reason to get take away.

I guess it comes down to where you are in your life and who you are with.

To be honest I was never in the postion to cheat on my last gf - if I had been (depending on the girl) Iam not sure what I would of done - to be 100% honest if the girl was smokin I prob would of cheated on my ex.

Yeah I can understand that.

I had a conversation with my fiancé not so long ago.

I told her if for ANY reason she cheated on me, she has to man up and tell me straight away.
Id be devo, BUT I would feel sick to my stomach if I had gone down on her after she had shagged some dude.

Id probably literally spew.

Yeah I can understand that.

I had a conversation with my fiancé not so long ago.

I told her if for ANY reason she cheated on me, she has to man up and tell me straight away.
Id be devo, BUT I would feel sick to my stomach if I had gone down on her after she had shagged some dude.

Id probably literally spew.

Lol tell me about it man! - my ex cheated on me - I dont know when but I hope to fuck it wasnt the same day we did anything lol.

Guys / Girls,

This is not even a question that needs to be
addressed!

1. If you want an 'open' relationship be honest
and say so.
2. If you say you are going to be 'exclusive' keep
it in your pants. If not 'Man the F$K' up and break it off.

Simple.

Devante.

Wouldn't cheat ever, something about it feels real wrong no matter how hot the chick is. If my missus got caught cheating by me it'd be over no excuses. Relationships take trust and honesty

Wouldn't cheat ever, something about it feels real wrong no matter how hot the chick is. If my missus got caught cheating by me it'd be over no excuses. Relationships take trust and honesty

I think thats the biggest problem ive had with relationships - no relationship ive ever been in has had total trust and honesty.

I'm with Staunch, if my missus ever cheated on me, its over. If she so much as kissed another guy it would be over.

Well thats what a relationships built on, trust and honesty plus all the other things but they are the main two and without them fuck it.

Pistachio, so much kissed, so much started flirting and its over with me. But hey, if thats too hard for the chick then she aint for me it'd be over before she can say boo.

Well thats what a relationships built on, trust and honesty plus all the other things but they are the main two and without them fuck it.

Pistachio, so much kissed, so much started flirting and its over with me. But hey, if thats too hard for the chick then she aint for me it'd be over before she can say boo.

Have to agree mate!

I didnt really work out till after the relationship that she had cheated on me which is shit!

She was talking to her ex during the relationship a few times - should of worked it out then and been done with it.

Not sure if anyone else has ever cheated on me or not.

Guys / Girls,

This is not even a question that needs to be
addressed!

1. If you want an 'open' relationship be honest
and say so.
2. If you say you are going to be 'exclusive' keep
it in your pants. If not 'Man the F$K' up and break it off.

Simple.

Devante.

^ this.

I've learned over the past few years of dating that I can not keep it in my pants.
I've dated some gorgeous girls but still find my eyes wandering at shopping centres, and as soon as I get a drink in my hand at clubs it's all over...

So these days I openly tell every prospective girl the deal. If they don't like it then I tell them we've gotta keep it at a friendship level.
In the past I've led girls into thinking they'd get something more out of it but I'm a better person now and always make sure I'm upfront and honest.

I'm sure I'll grow out of it. I'm only 21. I'll settle eventually.

define cheating joel
We can do a Bill Clinton here and say: "I smoked #### but I didn't inhale." Here's my take on it Emma. My understanding of cheating would be to simply (be showing interest that has a sexual connotation attached to it) to someone other than your partner. That's my view of cheating. I won't wait for my partner to actually have sexual intercourse to qualify such action as cheating. Just leading to that act is bad enough, as people don't simply sleep together without some other "words" or whatever has been exchanged between them.

But there'll always be that person who would justify being faithful simply because they did not commit that "final" act.

If you were to ask Jesus (pbuh) that same question, he’d tell you that whosoever lust against a woman, that person has already committed adultery within his heart (Matthew 5:28). So there, we’re both saying that the “final” act does not have to be committed before one can call the lead up to it as cheating.

Fadi.

Last edited:
Never cheated. Never will. But have asked a previous g/f for a threesome (FMF) ... maybe two previous g/fs. If they agree to it it isnt cheating its alll good ;)

My ex wanted a threesome with another girl, but she told me I wasn't allowed to touch her. How is that fair? And what's the point for me? lol