• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hand pain and shoulder pain.

MrB83

Hey girls and guys.For the last few weeks my left hand has been sore basically on the palm side where the finger joins the palm,i've been lifting weight on and off getting back into it.I started to do it 5 to 6 days a week and now just backed it off to 3 to 4 days a week.But this pain is terrible i bought some lifting gloves with the wrist strap to help support the wrist which has helped as they have alittle padding.

But it is very sore half way into a workout sometimes its impossible to lift single weights.It's the middle finger on my left hand the pain is direct where the finger joins the palm and on the palm side,makes it hard to also grab a bar nice and tight.

Would anyone care to enlighten me on what maybe has caused this....please :)

Also over my years of training on and off,i do get pains in my shoulders,pain is pretty much very bad and prevents me at times to lift above my shoulders.But if i relax for a couple of minutes the pain dies and can lift again.Mainly when i lift hard.

So please let me know what you guys think and how could i correct this...cheers