• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

my new buy

Mate looks like a great set up that will last you a lifetime, was looking at these myself, if I did not already have my old Samson Barbells power rack I would definitely get one of these.

Perfect for the serious home gym, and a great starting point with all the extras, just add some plates as you need it.

I think you can also get a dip attachment for these as well, ready for serious training....

Last edited:
Hey mate thanks! Yeah stoked with it feels good I can't comment on it to much as I'm only on baby weights so to speak but I will look at the dip part when I get sone more weights.

Can't go wrong with that rack.. I have 2 at ptc sydney.. the boys throw 200-250kg plus on it with little issues.. it does however move a little ...

BTW see u at the gym sometime..

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk