• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

First time dad

TrentZor

Today i cross the threshold into fatherhood ... Wifes water broke and now I'm nervous as shit

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

congratulations mate! hope all goes well :)
and you still have time to post on ausbb good work hahaha

Awesome news mate. Nothing to be nervous about. Now the best part of your life is about to start.

Congrats big fella. There is no feeling like the first time you hold your son or daughter. Its something you will never forget

Awesome dude.
Probably why you didn't answer phone when I tried to call.

I was going to ask you when the baby was due...LOL

Congratulations Trent and welcome to fatherhood. My only advice to you would be to have patience patience and some more patience...with everyone and everything. All the best to you, mum, and baby. I wish you all the best of health.

Fadi.

At 10.25pm yesterday I became a dad to
Chanel nguyen weighing in at 2.8 kg and 48cm long.. she looks like her beautiful mum (thank god not like me lol)...

Thanks for well wishes!!

images

Congratulations Trent and Wife.

I found the first couple of years nasty (don't like babies), even though I never changed a nappy once....
However, now my little girl is 2 1/2, she is so much fun to be around.